Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

master of poker 1/24/2015

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• master of poker 1/24/2015

why has master of poker been raised to 80k i been saving for 2 months now im ready to make 60k to get large joker etc you raised it to 80k had to go this time cause wanted lunar priestess and she never seems to be in hoc its always hecate and that master was 60k
    IGN : psychosis
    Level : 94
    Class : archer
    Battle Rating 14mil BR
    Server : 227 greyplains (UB40)
    Guild : wintergarden

The master of poker event has been " updated " with 20k more points and new rewards for it, that didn't changed anything.

It's the first hour, of the first day
    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
    You were everything, and could have been
    It's the first summer, of the first year
    Today only rain, knocks on my window
    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
    Your arms can no longer warm me
    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

look at the prizes it has joker S. even you save vouchers for 60k you cannot get your desired heroes if you dont have joker S. you will have 6joker s without spending any diamonds if you get the 1st prize
      namichwan
      s206
      berserker

Comment

Originally posted by mugimugikun View Post
        look at the prizes it has joker S. even you save vouchers for 60k you cannot get your desired heroes if you dont have joker S. you will have 6joker s without spending any diamonds if you get the 1st prize
        Do you mean Joker L maybe, cause Joker S is still on 60k, Joker L has moved to 80k.
        Also, Rankings give S also, and on this HoC every hero requires S, not L.

It's the first hour, of the first day
        It's hard without you, I cannot lie
        You were everything, and could have been
        It's the first summer, of the first year
        Today only rain, knocks on my window
        And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
        It's a universe, that wants me to get off
        Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
        Your arms can no longer warm me
        A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
          Do you mean Joker L maybe, cause Joker S is still on 60k, Joker L has moved to 80k.
          Also, Rankings give S also, and on this HoC every hero requires S, not L.
          main HOC which is 60k points don't have joker S. to get joker S you need to participate also in mini HOC (this HOC). which means you need to participate 2 HOC with total of 100k points to get free LE or ES. but this master of poker event is better need only 80k points and you will have joker L and up to 7 jokerSs without spending diamonds.
          namichwan
          s206
          berserker

Comment

Also all rewards in HOC include only Joker(S) so will be more easily for every1 to collect at least 1 Joker(S) from Card Draw... Is just about Luck... Nothing more nothing less...
            ||||

Comment

Originally posted by mugimugikun View Post
              main HOC which is 60k points don't have joker S. to get joker S you need to participate also in mini HOC (this HOC). which means you need to participate 2 HOC with total of 100k points to get free LE or ES. but this master of poker event is better need only 80k points and you will have joker L and up to 7 jokerSs without spending diamonds.
              only problem now is : you need 400 more card that means 1-2 monmth (time when wil apair 4-5 new hero and otehr 4-5 evelve shard) who make what hero want buy now almost useles

Comment

ohh R2 ,getting very sneaky changing the required cards ~ last HoC i needed ONE card to get DE ,now if iwish to take it i need SEVEN.
                Would be nice if requirements for events were as consistent as the amount of bugs the Dev's fail to find and fix

Comment

MmmM we started to complain on missing S from rewards now we complain about poker getting a new reward at a higher pointage .. course we must save now more vouchers and course many thing will come in that time so you cant really get a strategy plan for what you want to get fromit .. now let's cut the problem in 2 diff ways ..1 many cashers have real problems on people getting same thing as they do only because u save for months and they spend in minutes .. 2 omg its increased with 30k !?! thats another r2 strategy to get money .. i realy dont have a problem with getting things at new rewards .. worse is they woulda limit the voucher giveaway or takeing jokers from prizes .. lets say u wouldlikeit more if they woulda add such: 60k reward 1 L the gem and whatever hoc prize .. master 1S and 2 aces and whatever but for rechargeing 10k u get 3 L and 5 S ? .. HoC and Beach will always get modif's cause they are best free winnable events and well r2 doing nice in getting money but doing bad in fixing stuff and listenning to players comments/sugestions .. i think we have to live with things going this way .. dont exepct something realy good from here'on .. things will start to be more expensive and some things will never be gained for free ..

PS: people who won hoc 1..2..3 times have advantage now for haveing some unused L's wich will give'em a nice boost

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
                    The master of poker event has been " updated " with 20k more points and new rewards for it, that didn't changed anything.
                    Event Craft Master too "updated" ? in before the last I need 150 Legendary Origin Cristal and 2 Rare Philosopher's Stone to exchange on 1x lvl 9 Superior Gem Chest... in the last event craft master i need 150LOC and... 3RPS... one more.

Comment

Working...
                    X