Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Game not work......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game not work......

Are almost two weeks that the game does not go at all well ..... no charge and charge if it takes a lifetime, "cross server" the same, "tarot" lock the cards and not turn and so on.
    And I answer that I have internet problems because the same problems will have a thousand other people.
    Instead of putting events to make money just think to fix the game because it does not work well.
    with best regards

Have you tried the following solutions? :
    - Change browser
    - Clear cache and cookies
    - Use VPN
    - Change DNS

It's the first hour, of the first day
    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
    You were everything, and could have been
    It's the first summer, of the first year
    Today only rain, knocks on my window
    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
    Your arms can no longer warm me
    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

To me it works ...

Comment

I got my pc cleaned and reinstaled things and eversince then no problems .. the person who did this told me that i got several unwanted things instaled that were slowing the computers performance.. these things were instaled without me clicking yes or no .. they only poped and run in Task Manager .. iam verry low in pc skills but yes now everything started to work propperly .. the team dungeon ~ Slow Motion Quest Complete Error ~ still pops from time to time espec when me and whoever is in team attack same time a monster .. tarot is going great but iam doing bad

Comment

Working...
        X