2 Angels remaining for 1 opponent ...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Angels remaining for 1 opponent ...

Here is a fight where apparently we killed 2 opponents and the last one still has 2 angel on his side .....

Is this a bug or some cheat ?

That's not the only problem in this fight .... lots of unexplained issues here ...

Anyone can expalin ?

http://s174-loa.r2games.com/share.ph...454c3f5ca110c1

I have seen it a lot in my fights in TA too, although I always thought it was a bug. I dunno, it was always a low level angel that glitched and they never hit anything anyway.

Comment

It's a pretty common glitch (not sure if bug or intentional). If your opponent is killed by rogue's reflect damage dragonsoul, their angel will not disappear.

Comment

Very old bug. Also unless killed by refection damage, if you resurrect, ur angel won't come back with you. That applies to non ta places too.
        League of Angels
        S96 Alanna
        Beserker lvl 71
        Fortuna lvl 85
        Sterling Moonbeam
        Night Sentinel (Backup)/Beserker Claw/Neredia/Astral Hunter/Valkyrie
        850k BR+
        Guild: Legendary
        Blood and Jade
        S66 Shanrou lvl 66
        Bayi/Zhi
        War Urso 7*
        45k BR+
        Guild: Eternal

Comment

Originally posted by Shanrou View Post
          Very old bug. Also unless killed by refection damage, if you resurrect, ur angel won't come back with you. That applies to non ta places too.
          And both angel hitting ? ... Very unfair to fight like that .... what if all the team dies and only angels remain will they still hit or is the arena going to set last team standing victorious?

Would be funny if that team was the 2 lonely angels.

Comment

Working...
          X