No announcement yet.

How to refine gear to 7 or more stars?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to refine gear to 7 or more stars?

I'm playing the game for a while but I never understood the refining thing.
    Saw someone with 13 stars and I barely have 6 on some gear. Can someone explain me how it works?

lock. whenever you get blinking stat bonus, lock it. but fer this method, you need to save A LOT of refining stones
    League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
    Magus Rynd

Comment

and note what bonuses u get .. for you lets say being a warrior the matck 16 stars wont help you much .. but its okay untill u manage to get all others higher and then just reworkit for something else .. sometimes 20k efineing stones are .. not enough and sometimes 1k is. ... its random .. its insane but makes your day when u getit done .. patience would be the word to describe refine section from forge .. i suggest they renameit to refine with patience

Comment

Lock those that are >= 7 (or what level you want to reach) then start to refine. If one gets more than 7 (or level you want) then lock that too. (you can lock only 4 attributes at the same time).
        I have all my gears 15 and more stars, i'm on the way to upgrade all of them to max. (my helmet is 20-19-20-20-20 now).

Comment

Note: the stars on gears is calculated from the lowest star level of a certain stats

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

AE86 please tell me if ill add/socket a lvl 9 or 10 matk (iam paladin) to my sword and a lvl 2 dodge will i mostly get high dodge star and unlikely matk star ? thanks

Comment

my gear is no lower than 13 stars..why? Luck and using stones as locks so its easier than you think
              "You're the darkest burning star, You're my perfect disease"

Comment

Working...
              X