bug in angel bond

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bug in angel bond

today i was lvl up my angel Seraphin, but he reaches lvl 85 by using only 10 angel tears, what happen? S209
    char: Traidora

it's because you inherited other angel with lvl 85 to him that's why you only need 10 or less tears to level him up to lvl 85

Comment

but, i inherited him from Aoede (lvl75)

Comment

Originally posted by bellenger20 View Post
        but, i inherited him from Aoede (lvl75)
        then be glad that you had to use only 10 angel tears, normally it should take around 1 000 tears.

Comment

and Seraphin was lvl 70 after i inherited from aoede

Comment

Originally posted by bellenger20 View Post
            and Seraphin was lvl 70 after i inherited from aoede
            Did he already have some lvl?
            League of Angels
            S96 Alanna
            Beserker lvl 71
            Fortuna lvl 85
            Sterling Moonbeam
            Night Sentinel (Backup)/Beserker Claw/Neredia/Astral Hunter/Valkyrie
            850k BR+
            Guild: Legendary
            Blood and Jade
            S66 Shanrou lvl 66
            Bayi/Zhi
            War Urso 7*
            45k BR+
            Guild: Eternal

Comment

angels you ingerit too will always get to 10th lvls like lvl 50, 60, 70, then you would need to use Holy Crystals to get them either to another 10th lvl or to actual lvl of "source" angel

so if you inherit lvl 75 angel to another angel, then that new angel will stop at lvl 60 (or 70) and wil demand holy crystals. After holy crystals, it will need at least one angel tear to go to lvl 75. If it was at lvl 60, it will go to 70 and again demand holy crystals. If angel you inherited to is at lvl 70 and angel you inheroted from was lvl 75, then using holy crystals and at least 1 angel tear will bring that angel to lvl 75.

Comment

was lev 70 and inherit from Aoede lev 75? then have sense i saw now exp is add to actuaaly angel exp u have

Comment

you can inheret experience to angels that are at a blocked level needing crystals and then inheret all that extra exp to an almost or close to max lvl angel, meaning theyll have a ton of experience above their level saved up. So when you inheret to an angel that can go a higher lvl you will be able to go much over the lvl you inhereted from at max level. They dont waste exp and it doesnt disappear, it just sits on that angel. Most likely this is what happened.

Comment

well, then no problem?

ty

Comment

Working...
                    X