Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

TT is still not working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TT is still not working

ok the title says it all
    i have reloaded emptied my cache several times tried many browsers and TT still wont load for me i posted about it earlier and now that thread is gone.

ok it works now after reset...so i lost 1 day in it

Comment

The devs are still working on it, for some people it should work ( for me it works now ).
      Please have a little more patience.
      Compensations are on devs decision, if they decide to give something, they will.
      Last edited by Gurothos; 01-25-2015, 11:51 PM.

It's the first hour, of the first day
      It's hard without you, I cannot lie
      You were everything, and could have been
      It's the first summer, of the first year
      Today only rain, knocks on my window
      And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
      It's a universe, that wants me to get off
      Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
      Your arms can no longer warm me
      A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

I said they should give us diamonds to buy the 10 attempts we missed yesterday or some sorta voucher to buy them so they know we spend the diamonds here on the event kinda **** missed a entire day that's a lot of items going to be lost

Comment

Originally posted by demonsgate View Post
          I said they should give us diamonds to buy the 10 attempts we missed yesterday or some sorta voucher to buy them so they know we spend the diamonds here on the event kinda **** missed a entire day that's a lot of items going to be lost
          Considering the fact there are no items as reward there, my guess is they will just offer us the missed warrior marks for these 10 attempts and that's it. Fine by me actually.
          osobena
          s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

warrior marks, gold and prestige is all lost (only 2 of those are still having a point to collect) oh and also an entire day worth of points putting those of us without the ability to participate at a huge day disadvantage. Means to be able to compete for a top 100 youd have to pay an extra several hundred to stand a chance because the cost of an attempt goes up and up and you have an entire day worth of attempts you have to make up for. This compensation cant fix the amount of money someone would have to blow to compete and this is the second time in a row this event has screwed a ton of people. R2 needs to get their act together, this is shameful and pathetic.

Comment

S168 Felbrook
              IGN: Granger

Tournement is now working on S168, but with 2 days lost there is no way of ranking without spending loads of diamonds.

Hope there will be compensation for us.
              Server S168 Felbrook

IGN: Granger

Comment

It seems we get 50 Royal's and Warrior's Mark each as compensation. Too bad this isn't gonna cut it.
                We lost the chance to get to the next round. even with 10 wins on days 2 and 3 we don't get enough points.

Comment

Working...
                X