Game version update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game version update

I think all the bugs recently seen in last 2 events all due to different people having different game versions ..
    Update a Universal game version for all fast else there will be more buggy event like this ..
    Don't want cs tycoon to be bugged ( that one cannot open it for one day ) if its coming recently ..

Originally posted by tackleit1994 View Post
    I think all the bugs recently seen in last 2 events all due to different people having different game versions ..
    Update a Universal game version for all fast else there will be more buggy event like this ..
    Don't want cs tycoon to be bugged ( that one cannot open it for one day ) if its coming recently ..
    Think you better explain how so game is not same version for everyone....
    osobena
    s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Well I know for a fact that I have the same version as a few guys in my guild, yet only one of us could play TT. So even if you have the same version, for some reason, some will bug and others wont. Have no idea how that happens though as we all cleared our browsers cache, cookies and history which did nothing at all.
      Server S168 Felbrook

IGN: Granger

Comment

care to share how you aquired such ? for me playing the game starts with login on r2 and click+click .. what u downloaded and from where ? If u cant give the address url share us the exact version u use atm

Comment

It is true...not everyone had the same game version..which is why some people could do Tree first day and others could not. Why that is...I have no idea. They did an update second day of tree which updated my game version and i was able to do tree...but Tourny was still missing first day. Right click in your game screen...you will see a popup that says your game version. For me it says V:12 US 3.3049. But prior to the update after first day of tree...i was V. 3.3042 or 3. People who were not 49 first day could not do tree. Some people in my guild were..some were not. Again..why? I have no idea.

IGN: MizUndrstd
          Server: s4
          Guild: HelloKitty

Comment

Working...
          X