Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Totem 4.9 dies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Totem 4.9 dies

Click image for larger version

Name:	totem4.9.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	240.4 KB
ID:	1765225

So pretty much problem is that my game gets stuck whenever I try to fight totem 4.9 guardian. I need to make a refresh to go back to game. After that I can fight and kill 4.10 normally. It have been like that for a few days(think it started after last update) and the problem is with only 4.9, no other guardian causes that. Thank you for your time.

P.S. Tried different browsers, even different computers - both at home and at work I have same problem.
    osobena
    s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

i think several have had this issue with different levels over the last few months. Only happens when you win the fight that is freezes and you have to refresh, if you lose it actually shows the battle.

Comment

Originally posted by gemmi View Post
      i think several have had this issue with different levels over the last few months. Only happens when you win the fight that is freezes and you have to refresh, if you lose it actually shows the battle.
      Have cleared the whole lvl 4 a few weeks ago and never had the problem before, all battles showed. Now it's a bit annoying having to refresh on battle 9...
      osobena
      s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

It always freeze when winning in mine too, only some lucky players can see how that 4.9 killed
        Originally posted by Henry Miller
        There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
        S102-CoolBay
        Immortals

Comment

3-4, 3-7 and 3-10 sporadically freeze for me too. Today they did not for the first time in weeks

Comment

3-7 and 3-10 for me also always freeze ,also 4-2 same

Comment

Im not 100% but for me the levels that freeze always varies whenever i change my party around. In spire anytime i win a new level it always freezes and needs refreshed. If you can beat it easy try switching heros around and see if that affects it freezing or not, maybe its specific setups that are bugging it.

Comment

i have that exact same issue. im not gonna be able to evolve my totem at this rate ha ha !

(\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(")
                |¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯|×ღ×|¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯|
                . . . . . . . . . ⓝⓐⓜⓔ - ραιgε . . . . . . . . . . . .
                . . . . ⓢⓔⓡⓥⓔⓡ - υα 37 . . . . . . . . . . . . .
                . . . . . . ⓖⓤⓘⓛⓓ - ƒαιяч ţαιℓ . . . . . . . . . .
                . . . . . ⓐⓛⓛⓘⓐⓝⒸⓔ - ƒαιяч ƨơƞɢ . . . . .
                |________________|×ღ×|________________|

❱❱ ѕнαdowɢoтнιcɢιrl @ devιαɴт αrт ❰❰

Comment

Working...
                X