Bug when start of battle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug when start of battle

Like others when I start a battle the screen starts to load the battle and then just hangs there. It fails to load. I have to then leave the server and come back to continue the game. Obviously this causes frustration and Adds tremendous game time to finish tasks. In gauntlet because of the constant need to reboot I lose Millions in gold. This has been happening for several days now. Have cleared history and cookies. Happens on both my mac and my PC. Please fix this bug. It makes playing not worth while. Takes the fun away.

This happened to a players in my server, even on Dark Abyss if we use him as assistant the battle won't load.
    Originally posted by Henry Miller
    There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
    S102-CoolBay
    Immortals

Comment

Hi! PROBLEM.... Persists from 19th of January when I filed ticket. No progress at all. Battles not loading in all possible game parts - Zodiac, TD, COM, Totem, compare mode - totally nothing. Got just answer - "we are working on it". Damn.... playing takes 3 times more time and..... annoying.

Comment

Bump bump solve this plz, not fun to play when hv to refresh more than upgrading. Since it not common bug hope its not too hard to b fixed...
        Originally posted by Henry Miller
        There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
        S102-CoolBay
        Immortals

Comment

Nice.... NO answer from developers, no changes from Monday. Bug still persists. Ridiculous. Hope for REALY generous compensation. LOA developers - time for changes.

Comment

when is this gonna get fixed? I cant do my tasks properly.

Comment

If you have already submitted a ticket and have gotten a reply, all you can do is have patience and wait.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

yes we have put in tickets but how can we have patience when they give stupid advice when its clearly on their end?? change browser/empty cookies/cache update browser and flash sorry to say but dont they think i tried this before hand i only send a ticket as a last resort so im sorry to be snappy but this has gone on long enough

Comment

I can't follow it up again until 2nd Feb. But problem still is persisting, I've reported it and had a response. I'm losing so much resources from this. Especially because I can't do Gauntlet, and that was such a big income for me for gold and honor. But you guys should do what the moderator said and be patient. The Developers are looking into it and I can follow up on the 2nd if it still hasn't been fixed.

JAN 26, 2015 | 04:22AM CET
                  R2 *EDIT* replied:

Greetings,

*EDIT*

The R2GAMES Team
                  How helpful was your Support Elf ? (Please Note, this is simply for rating the support you have received, not for providing R2 Games with additional information concerning your ticket.
                  Last edited by AE86; 01-29-2015, 07:54 PM. Reason: private info

Comment

It is Jan 31st and still no fix. Must be a very difficult problem for it to take this long. Please provide us with a progress report. I have already lost so much in gold and resources.

Comment

Working...
                    X