Why am I not compensated?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why am I not compensated?

I have been prepping for 3 weeks for this cross server Tycoon. Saving every Word Boss, Wyrm race, Friend assist reward, Inferno and more; did all the routines that got me over the minimum for a single server Tycoon. and this barely netted me 16k points. We need 100k points. None of these things required me to open a chest, just collect. About 10 days prep for the single server Tycoon got me way over the minimum.

Basicaly I spent twice as long prepping and got no where near the same return.

Player: The Leon Server 42
    Last edited by The1Leon; 01-27-2015, 10:31 AM.

because previous mails dont count fer tycoon pts anymore
    League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
    Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by The1Leon View Post
      I have been prepping for 3 weeks for this cross server Tycoon. Saving every Word Boss, Wyrm race, Friend assist reward, Inferno and more; did all the routines that got me over the minimum for a single server Tycoon. and this barely netted me 16k points. We need 100k points. None of these things required me to open a chest, just collect. About 10 days prep for the single server Tycoon got me way over the minimum.

Basicaly I spent twice as long prepping and got no where near the same return.

Player: The Leon Server 42
      Compensated? For what? The bug with old mails was fixed months ago by the way.
      osobena
      s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Things that comes through chests are not ranked, things that you sell and gain gold are not ranked.

Comment

Only 3 weeks with outdated knowledge, gl hf...

Comment

Last table http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....esource-Tycoon!

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

if you want your mails to be counted save only the tycoon mails. if ever you will skip this tycoon save the mails you have gotten in this tycoon then open it in next tycoon.
              namichwan
              s206
              berserker

Comment

some mail rewards have expiration time limit if iam not wrong ..

Comment

Cost of their stupidity.
                  This worked great for the single server Tycoon and the previous CS Tycoon. In the later I started at number 7 then by spending a couple hundred stayed around number 40.

I was running 3 characters, all with VIP. In the last year I had spent $14k. But abject greed, saying that I needed to spend a minimum of $400 / per event to get any objects gave me a heads up. I'll be spending my loose money somewhere else. Perhaps this game has run it's lifecycle and they are trying to milk it for all that they can before it dies. I'll just say thank you for the insight on how game321 operates.

Note-- There is a 30 day expiration for the mails.

Comment

The mails that you save up and open during Tycoon won't work.
                    There is nothing to compensate here.

It's the first hour, of the first day
                    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
                    You were everything, and could have been
                    It's the first summer, of the first year
                    Today only rain, knocks on my window
                    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
                    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
                    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
                    Your arms can no longer warm me
                    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Working...
                    X