S238 Twilight Clash Bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S238 Twilight Clash Bug

Yo, im "Floki" from server S238 Sleepywood Moor. 27.1.2015 We had first Twilight Clash and in the Final match we encountered a big bug. There was still 6 flags to be captured in the middle but no-one could claim the flag. Game was in tight situation (10-9) and we didnt have the chance to end the match properly. I must say that whole TC was pure chaos; guys attacking from nowhere, cant claim a flag and sometimes you cant even drop the flag. Its possible that this error that made whole match unplayabe, was caused when one player had to refresh cos s/he couldnt drop the flag in base. However, somekind of compensation for both teams (Independent, Vikings) would serve justice. Overall TC needs fixin and I hope something will be done cos this kind of errors will cause people to leave the game. I added two screenshots from TCs final aftermatch where it can be seen that the game ended 10-9 and killcounts are massive cos people had nothing else to do than kill enemies for half an hour. No-one realized to take screenshot while in the game. We were too busy trying to fix or win the game, but it was a mess. I decided to sent this report after talking with VetDaiTyas about this harmful issue.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	TCError1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	466.8 KB
ID:	1765268Click image for larger version

Name:	TCError2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	466.2 KB
ID:	1765269

The attack from nowhere it's a bug on every player's END.
    The player himself see's as he moves, he can be in base delivering the flag, but on the other's screen he is somewhere " running while staying " so he can get attacked and losing the flag ( or if he wins and was in base delivering the flag, leaving and re-entering solves it, and the flag will appear again.
    For the flag not being able to capture, I don't remember well what the problem was, but I suppose a player getting the flag and leaving, can't be sure.
    The entire TC is bugged, but screen-shots/words can't help.
    We need a video to show that you are in a place, nobody around, and you get attacked all of a sudden, or that you are in base delivering flag, and then attacked and flag lost/bugged.

It's the first hour, of the first day
    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
    You were everything, and could have been
    It's the first summer, of the first year
    Today only rain, knocks on my window
    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
    Your arms can no longer warm me
    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Tell me about it.

Comment

replace the TC with gauntlet. problem solved :P
        League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
        Magus Rynd

Comment

So if i will take video at next TC and i will put here? bug's will be fixed? if really u will fix it i will take video)
          Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes.

Comment

This TC bug has been going since the game started, attacked by invisible ppl, not being able to get flags or drop them. It is ridiculous really after 230+ servers I wouls have thought that they would have sorted it by now. This was part of the reason I left the game from s34. Thought it would be better now but I am starting to wonder ........

Comment

Working...
            X