Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Chest of Flames artifact bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chest of Flames artifact bug

Chest of flames skill states "Deals 180% Angel ATK to all enemies and ignores DEF"

Ive watched some fights now and my damage fluctuates with it from 240k-600k damage.

My angels ATK is roughly 250k which with 180% damage ignoring def should be roughly 450k dmg.

I can understand some minor fluctuations and I havent noticed if it crits or not because I didnt really pay much attention to it until now, but I feel that when it says 180% dmg and ignores def that 240k dmg with 250k atk is quite wrong. I can try to post battle log later if needed.

Originally posted by R23121670 View Post
    Chest of flames skill states "Deals 180% Angel ATK to all enemies and ignores DEF"

Ive watched some fights now and my damage fluctuates with it from 240k-600k damage.

My angels ATK is roughly 250k which with 180% damage ignoring def should be roughly 450k dmg.

I can understand some minor fluctuations and I havent noticed if it crits or not because I didnt really pay much attention to it until now, but I feel that when it says 180% dmg and ignores def that 240k dmg with 250k atk is quite wrong. I can try to post battle log later if needed.
    is totaly posible this fluctuation
    180% with 250k is around 400k non critic so 600k if critic
    why 240k maiby becouse enemy block atack

Comment

2 words, Angel RES

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Originally posted by AE86 View Post
        2 words, Angel RES
        so it doesnt actually ignore all def then, only mdef/pdef? To me angel RES is a defense against angel, so it is a type of DEF. Well did some more compares to see how angel res affects it.

First fought someone with 0 angel res on self and heros, did only 300k dmg and 470k crit
        fought someone with varying angel res, mains res was 22k and got hit 150k hero with 17k also took 150k dmg (no crit)
        pretty much every hero below 10k angel res no matter what it was took between 250-300k dmg without crit around 400-450k with crits.

This is testing on 4 different players with heros of all varying res, but still....with 0 angel res on a new acct only 300k dmg... I agree that angel res is the factor causing the decrease, but am wondering if the skill is doing the amount it says after this though.

BELOW PICTURE::
        Shows my angels atk, opponents level, angel res and damage caused by chest. Meant to be 180% meaning roughly 430k damage or roughly 640k with crit and as you can see normal is only 300k and crit only 500k, 100k below what it should be on both ends. Yes elemental is 100k damage roughly on both, but it is meant to be direct damage, elemental damage should not be included in the base damage caused to the opponent.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	chest thingy.png
Views:	1
Size:	480.3 KB
ID:	1707667

Comment

Working...
        X