Time to merger Server 8?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to merger Server 8?

Server 8 is the first EU server on R2 site,maybe its time to merger it with another server?
    Inside of TC,theres like 1-2 player running around..at final round maybe u see 5-6..
    I want to see some new faces,instead of the 20 or less player we have on the server thats active.

Don

Server merges will be made depending on when the devs will think it's the right time.
    Also, a semi-dead / dead server doesn't mean that will get a merge ( it happened, and few days after the ones that got merged asked for another merge ).
    When you think a problem can be solved, it can have the oposite effect.
    Please have patience, maybe your server will be on the merge list.

It's the first hour, of the first day
    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
    You were everything, and could have been
    It's the first summer, of the first year
    Today only rain, knocks on my window
    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
    Your arms can no longer warm me
    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

same for s190 here is dead server and seems Devs dont care .Gurothos why you dont come in s190 when is ta for check how many ppl are online?we dont have players for can do ta/td teams for TT and more.come and check pls.we really need merge .and isnt first time when we posted in forum for merge server.

Comment

well ya,s8 is almost as old as this game itself ,i guess the devs should look into it for a merger.
        and it cant be worse than its now ..

Comment

Donny, u was away for almost half year, and you came back just a month ago. what kind of old faces u speak about? we have any problem to find
          player in S8 to do the daily events. who the hell cares about some TC? The rewards from it are so pooor that nobody play it - thats the reason.
          By merge with other server the light cashers will totaly lose chance to win some rank rewards.

Comment

its easy to get rewards from event when theres only 10-20 active player on a server...
            but remember that mmo is about community too.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
              Server merges will be made depending on when the devs will think it's the right time.
              Also, a semi-dead / dead server doesn't mean that will get a merge ( it happened, and few days after the ones that got merged asked for another merge ).
              When you think a problem can be solved, it can have the oposite effect.
              Please have patience, maybe your server will be on the merge list.

WTH? Why a merged server will want another merge? (okay, if you ask me why the hell ANY server with over 7-8 active players wants a merge, but that's just me)
              osobena
              s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
                WTH? Why a merged server will want another merge? (okay, if you ask me why the hell ANY server with over 7-8 active players wants a merge, but that's just me)
                S8 wasnt ever merged

Comment

Originally posted by donnytran View Post
                  its easy to get rewards from event when theres only 10-20 active player on a server...
                  but remember that mmo is about community too.
                  Well people like you are reason most left or leaving, or not comming to do events and so. And what community u talk about? Some u can exercise on or what?
                  Million times was here across forums posted that this game cant work without free/ low cashing players, yet still u want to grab everything from them and still want them to be there for your amusement? Not sure that will work out.
                  They wont merge S8 for quite some time, still got some high payers left so ull have to compete amongst yourselves.

Comment

Exactly, so there is one solution, go to server where harveen or niddhog or similar players are and you can compare your bank accounts limits there

Comment

Until everyone on server stop spending, R2 wont even consider a merger for us .

And btw we (S8) still got atleast 20-30 daily player ( mybe more ) . And 1 month ago alot of new accounts joined our server , we in Globalguild accepted like 6 of em in last month ( Not alts ).

P.S. adive .. if everyone stops spending we might get a merger.
                      Server [8] - Captive Amora
                      IGN: Kiralyl
                      Lvl 86 Mage 2.4m br

Comment

same here on S44 we sooo would like a merge

Comment

BlazedX111 u missed the point. on S8 is only 1ppl who wants that

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmelyria View Post
                            S8 wasnt ever merged
                            Wasn't talking about s8, but was answering Gurothos' post that a server that got merged asked for a new merge a few days after 1st one....
                            osobena
                            s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Working...
                            X