Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

The divine war voting query

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The divine war voting query

so i have nil voting attempts, if im not a VIP?
    League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
    Magus Rynd

voting starts on 3rd and ends on 4th .. non-vips get 1 vote each day ..

Comment

Originally posted by tackleit1994 View Post
      voting starts on 3rd and ends on 4th .. non-vips get 1 vote each day ..
      At my server already 3rd but i can't vote
      Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes.

Comment

Why am I NOT Allowed to enter in Divine War ?

So I understand the minimum qualifications for Divine War are Level 50 and 300K BR which I have so I go to Sign Up and it says Divine War is Locked . How can it be locked ? It says sign up period ends at reset tonight . This is on Server 237 Otapac Plateau

Comment

Top 15 Br from your server can apply/register ..

Comment

I am the top BR from my server and it wont let me enter

Comment

well

I really hate this thing... I can find people that I can bully in CoM but he/she is able to run for this, while I'm too low BR to run for it?
              What a silly **** here...

Comment

Divine war not work....

Look, im top 6 in com, br almost 360k and yeah of course my br is on top 10 in br listing. but why... why can't I join the divine war? huh? details? look at this SS..

Click image for larger version

Name:	cere.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	830.2 KB
ID:	1707776

Comment

1. [Hero Selection]
                  Hero selection is made up of two stages: Sign-up and Voting.
                  Sign-up Period: Feb. 1st to Feb. 2nd (server time)
                  Voting Period: Feb. 3rd to Feb. 4th (server time)

Comment

same problem for me too

Comment

so what you telling me that, all player in my server lazy to sign-up for this divine war? I don't think people in my server are stupid enough not to sign-in for this event. if, IF the voting period is today (3rd), why can I vote anyone? Oh yeah, ITS VACANT!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Konjiki89 View Post
                        so what you telling me that, all player in my server lazy to sign-up for this divine war? I don't think people in my server are stupid enough not to sign-in for this event. if, IF the voting period is today (3rd), why can I vote anyone? Oh yeah, ITS VACANT!!!!

Please dont be rude, I am just giving an answer why you cannot sign up because you passed the date.

And if you are so rude again, no one will bother to answer your question in post again, because no one want to be scolded for being helpful.
                        Last edited by Norman818181; 02-02-2015, 11:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Norman818181 View Post
                          Please dont be rude, I am just giving an answer why you cannot sign up because you passed the date.

And if you are so rude again, no one will bother to answer your question in post again, because no one want to be scolded for being helpful.
                          Im not rude, maybe my way of saying that appears to be rude. Anyhow, seems like our server does not participate in that event, soon or later, the war will begin.
                          Why? Sign-in period is over. I try to sign in BEFORE, DURING and AFTER the 'sign-in' period, same goes with my guildemates and top 1 player in our server, all cannot join this divine war.
                          For newbies, its okay to ignore this event, but for us? Its not fair for casher like us, spending real cash and spend hours on completing survey by not able to enter this event.

Comment

Unable to vote on S168 Fellbrook
                            VIP 9 and rank 3

Thanks Sephera

Comment

Originally posted by Konjiki89 View Post
                              Im not rude, maybe my way of saying that appears to be rude. Anyhow, seems like our server does not participate in that event, soon or later, the war will begin.
                              Why? Sign-in period is over. I try to sign in BEFORE, DURING and AFTER the 'sign-in' period, same goes with my guildemates and top 1 player in our server, all cannot join this divine war.
                              For newbies, its okay to ignore this event, but for us? Its not fair for casher like us, spending real cash and spend hours on completing survey by not able to enter this event.
                              You can file a ticket if it is bugged. Maybe they will explain to you why your server cant participate in this event. and if it is a bug, you can ask for compensation.

Comment

Working...
                              X