Totem Sacrifice Possible Bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Totem Sacrifice Possible Bug

Just trying to find out if this is a bug or if they updated it to give us worse prizes when sacrificing.

I know when I used to sacrifice at lower levels Id get lvl 1 exp totems when id get them, then at round 3 or 4 I started to get lvl 3 exp totems when sacrificing, once I started passing lvl 5 I was getting lvl 3 exp totems and when i made lvl 6 i was getting lvl 4 exp totems.

Now at lvl 5 I get lvl 3 or 2 exp totems (completely random even if i make it to the same stage) and I make it to 6-2 typically and only get lvl 2 exp totems.

Was this an update and we just get worse rewards now or do I have some glitch that is making the system register me at a lower level for the lvl exp totems?

Just a visual showing exp totems from the day and lvl from the day
    Click image for larger version

Name:	tot glh.png
Views:	1
Size:	367.1 KB
ID:	1766279
    Last edited by R23121670; 02-13-2015, 09:06 AM.

You get level 2 exp totems, I haven't checked ( not really paying attention on totem exp levels I get ) but got only 2 from what I saw so no bugs I think.

It's the first hour, of the first day
    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
    You were everything, and could have been
    It's the first summer, of the first year
    Today only rain, knocks on my window
    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
    Your arms can no longer warm me
    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Yup, thats tue....when at 5- something then youll get lvl 3 exp totems and advancing to 6- something giving you lvl 2 exp ones...kinda weird but oh well, 5-9 freezing anyway so good reminder to make sacrifice before boss ^^
      Name: Yennefer
      Class: Sorcerer
      Serv:ua45

Comment

so higher level gives worse reward lol, i guess until i can start passing 6-2 I should quit going to it completely then. thanks for the info vahn.

Comment

Working...
        X