Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

diamonds rewards for recharge not availeble

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• diamonds rewards for recharge not availeble

I'v recharget with 1000 diamonds today and i cannot collect the rewards :

look at the recharged ammount

look at the rewards

FIX the problem or recharge my account with 1200 diamonds. or i will make a chargeback since i started playing ... this is robery !

Read Description.
    Attached Files

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	dsada.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	178.8 KB
ID:	1708279

Learn to read my friend. you recharge today , you will have 3 days of collecting the diamonds. chill now.
      Last edited by InverSe619; 02-14-2015, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by InverSe619 View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]126923[/ATTACH]

edit : Norman818181 , learn to uppload a visible photo ....... 70% of this forum don't know how to uppload a visible photo ...
        Learn to Respect others and Learn to spell. Do you really need to make it so visible since you can click your Hot event to view it?

Comment

I don't need to learn to spell or anything else. i just told you to learn to uppload a photo.did i insulted your or anything? what's your problem(i don't eaven wanna know)?! talk by yourself because you keep me busy with an useless polemic. . bye

Comment

Originally posted by InverSe619 View Post
            I don't need to learn to spell or anything else. i just told you to learn to uppload a photo.did i insulted your or anything? what's your problem(i don't eaven wanna know)?! talk by yourself because you keep me busy with an useless polemic. . bye
            That is exactly what i meant.

And you edited your previous post that insulted Brooklyn1234. It wasnt that polite as what is written now.

I believe you also need anger management course. That is because i didnt insult you also if you put it in this way. "I just told you to Learn how to respect others and Learn how to spell." I think you really have problems with yourself to make you think that way since i have no problem.

Comment

Working...
            X