gemology Bugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gemology Bugs

I just wanted to report use 16 (50 points) and one basic ADV (50) seriasn 17 cards total 50 points and put the little helper to work told me error and just lost the full amount of points used by the letters that had accumulated expect an answer from the staff

my server is S66- Boreal Wood

my character lachola

I lost 150 pt gemology also

Comment

I also lost 5-6 energies .... I think it wasnt more but it was strange because I always use Little helper and for around 80 energies I get around 3000 points ..... but today I used 90 energies and barely got around 2500 points .....

[212] Dragonrend Spires - Undertaker

Comment

I have same trouble too. it was said "you dont have enough energy" repeatable.. i was have 52 energy gemo at the start (vip 6) but it only give me 670 pts after im doing with little helper.. and i use the energy pack up to 395 energy and do same thing with little helper, it happen again.. i close and re-open because i cant get out from divine realm at that time, and then it i see what i got only 1590 pts with 10 energy left.. its doesnt make any sense i have 395 energy (10 left) but got less than 1000 pts..

Comment

I have same trouble too. it was said "you dont have enough energy" repeatable.. i was have 52 energy gemo at the start (vip 6) but it only give me 670 pts after im doing with little helper.. and i use the energy pack up to 395 energy and do same thing with little helper, it happen again.. i close and re-open because i cant get out from divine realm at that time, and then it i see what i got only 1590 pts with 10 energy left.. its doesnt make any sense i have 395 energy (10 left) but i got less than 1000 pts..

Server [223] tolono springs
          Character LastSorcerer

Comment

Working...
          X