Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FB Valentines Recharge scam?

hey,

im sure alots of us wonder about this event,the description clearly say "total recharge".
    but when we claim rewards today,we can only get the 10k recharge rewards?..
    the screenshoot did show that i meet all the requirement to claim other rewards,but the COLLECT button is black..

its a bug from dev or did we get scam here?

Don
    Attached Files

the wording on the event says ....... *when u hit* ...... 299 your reward will be 50 diamond then should you choose to recharge again you Hit 499 and the 150 reward
    once you have left one category reward that becomes null and void because you have now entered for the higher reward .

Comment

Then they should have remove the "total recharge" and say like "u can only claim 1 of the reward/category"..
      They misslead us with different category to claim rewards and the "total recharge"..

Same with Valentines Chocolate event,they never say that the price for refresh go UP after a certain number of refresh!.Start with 5 then up to 8-11-14 and so!

Comment

** them i am w8ing answer for 10 hours and nothing ya it was a scam --they trik us and they dont answer us there was a big mistake becouse they dont know to write and all over that on 15 somewhere 8-10 dont know well server time they change the description of event and add 1 time can be claimed the reward ** THEM we wana our diamonds

Comment

Agree that they should have stated that you would receive only the highest level you qualified for (I also expected to be able to collect for all up to my reload total), but it's still better than a kick in the head, lol - and two more hits to go.

Comment

I got the same thing wish they stated that you can only get 1 reward

Comment

Actually it does say you can only claim one reward

Click image for larger version

Name:	arrowvalentine.png
Views:	1
Size:	438.2 KB
ID:	1708396

Comment

That tip was added today after players started to complain because R2 would rather treat its players like morons than give away some diamonds they promised which costs them nothing to do.

The super funny thing is they do it out of greed but if they were just a half decent company that acted like they care about players at all they would make way more.

Comment

YA like i sayd befor in my masage on 15 feb was an update and they added that TIPS and more in description ...on 14 wasent nothing just to REACH TOTAL HIT OF OF OF OF AND OF so from here we all undestood we can collect all so we need the fu ki ng diamonds -there is a lost of 600 =3days
                  R2 dont try to copy nobady be u self if u are SMART if u arent dont make games is not so easy...and answer the *EDIT* tikest from all the players we are more than u was thinking
                  Last edited by AE86; 02-16-2015, 01:50 AM. Reason: language

Comment

There's quite a lot they kept secret in this event.

1. The recharge Hot Event didn't state from the beginning you get only one of all reached rewards.
                    2. White chocolate doesn't procc double from Amora buff.
                    3. The cost for each refresh with candy increases.

I'm really really ****** atm, bc i did spend a few diamonds. Not too many (fortunately),
                    but now for a few missing chocolates, I have to spend 330 diamonds for a single refresh, not 150.
                    Last edited by Cr4v3n; 02-15-2015, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X