Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having trouble with Gemology using Little Helper

Hi guys,
    I have some problem with Gemology using Little Helper, that when it running a half way..that's keep appear message that i don't have enough energy..and it keep looping..
    it happen even I still have move attempts left...and when I adding energy card into it, same issue happened too..
    is there a bug ?? or something wrong ?? please let me know if there's something wrong..

Close and re-open it.
    It should let you use the remaining energy ( if you really have it. )

It's the first hour, of the first day
    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
    You were everything, and could have been
    It's the first summer, of the first year
    Today only rain, knocks on my window
    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
    Your arms can no longer warm me
    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

little helper has been having problems off an on for days now, which is a problem... yes, stopping it, closing it, reopening it and restarting does at least get it to go for a little bit even if it doesn't finish.... it's a pain to do it this way until the devs realize it is a problem and fix it but yes you can finish everything with little helper
      Shiny stuff makes me happy!!

S195 Fox's Inn
      JennAngel
      Level 85+

Comment

Originally posted by kristian_Homura View Post
        Hi guys,
        I have some problem with Gemology using Little Helper, that when it running a half way..that's keep appear message that i don't have enough energy..and it keep looping..
        it happen even I still have move attempts left...and when I adding energy card into it, same issue happened too..
        is there a bug ?? or something wrong ?? please let me know if there's something wrong..
        I have same trouble too. it was said "you dont have enough energy" repeatable.. i was have 52 energy gemo at the start (vip 6) but it only give me 670 pts after im doing with little helper.. and i use the energy pack up to 395 energy and do same thing with little helper, it happen again.. i close and re-open because i cant get out from divine realm at that time, and then it i see what i got only 1590 pts with 10 energy left, so i think this is something error in this system..

too bad i couldnt take a picture at that time, i got panic..

Comment

looks like gemology by using little helper is today bugged, it does not collect rewards automaticaly, but it spawns "no more energy"error message instead

Comment

closing and reopening doesnt work, you dont get your energy back. Really sad, would like to get this fixed asap.

Comment

LH sucks at gemology anyway.

Search google/youtube for 50k gemology

Comment

Working...
              X