In regards to Valentine's Recharge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In regards to Valentine's Recharge

It says total recharge to a certain amount will get that amount of diamonds for 3 days, but how come when I recharge for 100, i only got to collect the 5000 diamonds and not all the ones before that? It says total recharge hits an x number of diamonds and NOT single recharge..... Instead it is turning out to be single recharge having to hit that number.... Can someone help me with this thanks!

Total recharge as in =>
    You can recharge 500, try to get more money and recharge another 4k, then finding more money and recharging 500 more => 5.000 diamonds => 5k reward for the following 3 days.
    That's what Total Recharge means, it stacks with each recharge you do, but it didn't said that if you recharge the max amount, you will get the other " lower " rewards on the following 3 days as well.

It's the first hour, of the first day
    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
    You were everything, and could have been
    It's the first summer, of the first year
    Today only rain, knocks on my window
    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
    Your arms can no longer warm me
    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

HY now u added the tips is not faire bec i lost 600 diamonds in 3 days.. is not nice what u did R2..becouse of this things u will lost a lot of players... pls solve this as fast is possible -next time learn how to write to be undestood your masage.-if there is hit total recharge 999 i wana all reward for 3 day,s. dosent matter is there is 200+ 300+ 200+304= 1004 diamonds recharged yesterday the important thing is i Hit total recharge by 999 so there must be 3 rewards...w8 u answer FAST..dont try to excuze u self.

Comment

HY my caracter name is korrea and i have a problem about Valentine,s recharge.i rech' yesterday on 14 1000 diam and in event say about TOTAL RECHAGE HIT 999 that mean all rewards on 15 must be and the 299 and the 499 and the 999 but i got only 999 reward recharged.WAY????? u sayd TOTAL and all toghater must be 999 that include and 299 and 499..am i right?

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
          Total recharge as in =>
          You can recharge 500, try to get more money and recharge another 4k, then finding more money and recharging 500 more => 5.000 diamonds => 5k reward for the following 3 days.
          That's what Total Recharge means, it stacks with each recharge you do, but it didn't said that if you recharge the max amount, you will get the other " lower " rewards on the following 3 days as well.
          except it doesn't say anywhere that you can only collect 1 level of rewards. If you say total recharge with multiple levels of reward you should either state very clearly that ONLY THE HIGHEST LEVEL REACHED WILL BE REWARDED or give all levels simple as.

My advice yuefe would be to send in a ticket, lets the devs decide if they should be making up for what is a massive mistake

Comment

seems u guys (R2) need some education

total

to·tal

1. An amount obtained by addition; a sum.
            2. The whole amount of something; the entirety: The storm damaged the total of the housing units.
            adj.
            1. Of, relating to, or constituting the whole amount; entire: the total population of the city. See Synonyms at whole.
            2. Complete; utter; absolute: total concentration; a total effort; a total fool.
            v. to·taled, to·tal·ing, to·tals or to·talled or to·tal·ling
            v.tr.
            1. To determine the total of; add up: They totaled the applications at 600.
            2. To equal a total of; amount to: The week's receipts totaled more than $90,000.
            3. To wreck completely; demolish: The driver survived the crash but totaled the car.
            v.intr.
            To add up; amount: It totals to $25.
            Idiom:
            in total
            All together; entirely.
            [Middle English, whole, from Old French, from Medieval Latin tōtālis, from Latin tōtus; see teutā- in Indo-European roots.]
            American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2011 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
            total
            (ˈtəʊtəl)
            n
            1. the whole, esp regarded as the complete sum of a number of parts
            adj
            2. complete; absolute: the evening was a total failure; a total eclipse.
            3. (prenominal) being or related to a total: the total number of passengers.
            vb, -tals, -talling or -talled, -tals, -taling or -taled
            4. (when: intr, sometimes foll by to) to amount: to total six pounds.
            5. (tr) to add up: to total a list of prices.
            6. (tr) to kill or badly injure (someone)
            7. (Automotive Engineering) (tr) US to damage (a vehicle) beyond repair
            [C14: from Old French, from Medieval Latin tōtālis, from Latin tōtus all]
            ˈtotally adv
            Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003
            to•tal
            (ˈtoʊt l)

adj., n., v. -taled, -tal•ing (esp. Brit.) -talled, -tal•ling. adj.
            1. constituting or comprising the whole; entire: the total expenditure.
            2. of or pertaining to the whole of something: the total effect of a play.
            3. complete in extent or degree; utter: a total failure.
            n.
            4. the total amount; sum; aggregate.
            5. the whole; an entirety.
            v.t.
            6. to bring to a total; add up.
            7. to reach a total of; amount to.
            8. to wreck or demolish beyond repair: He totaled his car in the accident.
            v.i.
            9. to amount (often fol. by to).

Comment

wath THE ** ware u doing...i post here to have an answwer --IS SO HARD FOR U TO READ OR WATH OS RONG HERE--THIS IS A BIG BIG MISTAKE on our MONEY--u dont pay us so SOLVE this mistake and ---wat DID U CHANGE THE DESCRIPTION OF EVENT------ Yesterday wasent this description ---** like i sayd u will lose a loot of players who charge specyal ...and u dont wana this I WANA FAST AN ANSWER and FVE US THE DIAMONDS IN 3 days for 1000 recharged yesterday are somewhere at 600 DIAMONDS ** u description for 6 hours and no answer..U are playing with our money

Comment

I did send in a ticket and Im pretty sure they will complain and wont give it to me. It is a massive mistake on their side because in guild we were all talking about the recharge and how it was a great deal since you can collect everything up to and include the 9999 recharge for three days. That tip they put in was not there when we first recharged. That is not right that they put in the tip after people already spent the money. It is false advertising in that it also said total recharge up to and not just an individual one. There has been rare cases where they had a diamond recharge that also said "total recharge" that includes everything up to and include the highest amount you recharge for. If it is just one then it is more like the precious event where you get the same amount you recharge for, for free.

Comment

The TIPS was put up at the 15/2 after we start to complains...why change event description after the event has end?any point for that?..

Comment

Working...
                  X