Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

GTArcade vs R2 EST Divine War Compensation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTArcade vs R2 EST Divine War Compensation

As I'm sure many EST players are aware, Divine War was completely broken on the last day, and nobody could fight for anything. You also may know that we did not see any kind of compensation for it. The image below shows the compensation that GTArcade EST players got that we did not. This is not an insignificant compensation difference that should be ignored: for 2mil br+ players the 15 Emblems alone is nearly twice what some Non-Heros could claim assuming they had 8k prestige, not to mention the 3k vouchers and the 3 what are either level 7 or level 8 gem chests. The other compensation tiers for BRs under 2mil are no slouch either.

Click image for larger version

Name:	VTPIhxV.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.0 KB
ID:	1766506

So as R2 players seeing this happen for GTArcade players, I believe we either need a similar compensation, or a damn good explanation as to why we don't get a compensation other than 90 different explanations of "platform differences".
    S110 Lonfrost Trail/UA14/UB32
    IGN: Annihilator

oh my gosh! why dont we get treated the same

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")
    |¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯|×ღ×|¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯|
    . . . . . . . . . ⓝⓐⓜⓔ - ραιgε . . . . . . . . . . . .
    . . . . ⓢⓔⓡⓥⓔⓡ - υα 37 . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    . . . . . . ⓖⓤⓘⓛⓓ - ƒαιяч ţαιℓ . . . . . . . . . .
    . . . . . ⓐⓛⓛⓘⓐⓝⒸⓔ - ƒαιяч ƨơƞɢ . . . . .
    |________________|×ღ×|________________|

❱❱ ѕнαdowɢoтнιcɢιrl @ devιαɴт αrт ❰❰

Comment

Made a similar thread myself, couldn't believe this, it's completely unfair. ALL players affected by this **** up should of got the same compensation.
      Last edited by kiowa29; 02-18-2015, 10:57 AM.

Comment

at least THEY recognized their mistake and make a fair compensation for it... On the other hand on R2, they do the ostrich...

Comment

show us love R2 please?

(\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(")
          |¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯|×ღ×|¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯|
          . . . . . . . . . ⓝⓐⓜⓔ - ραιgε . . . . . . . . . . . .
          . . . . ⓢⓔⓡⓥⓔⓡ - υα 37 . . . . . . . . . . . . .
          . . . . . . ⓖⓤⓘⓛⓓ - ƒαιяч ţαιℓ . . . . . . . . . .
          . . . . . ⓐⓛⓛⓘⓐⓝⒸⓔ - ƒαιяч ƨơƞɢ . . . . .
          |________________|×ღ×|________________|

❱❱ ѕнαdowɢoтнιcɢιrl @ devιαɴт αrт ❰❰

Comment

"We got free recharge" I think that was the reason why we don't have any such 'low' compensation.

Comment

when you see the free recharge now it's absolutely not worthy... plus in gtarcade they have club members so that's even... They just don't want to compensate that's it.

Comment

omg .. could have really used those 15 tokens or whatever they were called ..
                Anyone remeber what we got ?

Comment

1st place Faction Non-Heroes got 5 Divine War Emblems for base, and 10 if they had 8k prestige or more, for 15 total. 2nd got 5 base and 8 for 8k prestige for 13 total. 3rd and 4th got 3 base and 5 more for 8k prestige or more, for 8 total.

1st and 2nd place Faction Heroes got 5 base and 10 for having 30k or more prestige for 15 total. 3rd and 4th got 5 base and 8 for 30k prestige, for 13 total.

1st place Faction Commander got 25 base and 30 for 50k prestige for 55 total. 2nd Commander got 10 base and 20 for 50k prestige for 30 total. 3rd and 4th Commanders got 10 base and 15 for 50k prestige for 25 total.
                  S110 Lonfrost Trail/UA14/UB32
                  IGN: Annihilator

Comment

....guys ...we realy did a huge mistake chosing R2....we won't see any of the compensations the devs are giving...all R2 can do..is blame gta for any bugs in this game....and give us all kind of excuses for any change in events requirements...like that mount or angel exclusive...it used to be ANY RECHARGE...and after they blamed gta for changing to a recharge minimum 500 dias at first ....and way biger recharge lately...
                    the only thing that i'm confused...is the low number of players that are asking for that compensation....
                    i have a question: R2....why you chose not to give same compensations for your users, same as gta, but instead you chose to charge even more your users in other events? ( and don't try to "wash" your hands pretending was not R2 fault for that crash...cause realy doesn't matter who's fault was it...ALL players deserved SAME compensation...)

Comment

Working...
                    X