Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How and Why is it ok for EVERY Game Mod to be off on vacation at the same time?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How and Why is it ok for EVERY Game Mod to be off on vacation at the same time?

I'm sorry but people recharge and subscribe and are losing out because of numerous bugs in all cross server events. No Cross Server, No Cross server clash of might, no demonic war. AND it's not even going to be looked at until after 25th Feb because they're all off at the same time.

People who work in hotels and restaurants do not go off on vacation all at the same over the Christmas periods, there's always people there to deal with the service. Why are there not people employed as game developers who can be paid for this huge week? I really hope all servers get some really big compensation for this.

"Notice

Chinese New Year is upon us! This means a time with family, friends, and people you love. This year, the holiday dates will range from February 16th to February 25th. All of our developers will be unavailable from the 16th to the 25th, as well as most R2Games staff. We will still be providing ticket services, forum support, and in-game monitoring during this holiday, but coverage and response times may be constricted.

Should you require our assistance, we ask you remain patient and understand that many things come to a stand-still during this holiday. We are working with the developers to prepare for the holiday with bug fixes and last minute quality assurance. If you have any questions or need some advice, we invite you to post on our forums where our knowledgeable Moderators and helpful players can answer or direct you properly. If you find a game issue and wish to report it, please open a ticket and provide us any information you can. We will be addressing any backed-up inquiries after the 25th and will respond with more detail when it becomes available.

We send our best wishes to our players and thank you in advance for your patience and continued support. 新年快乐!"

Actually, there are still a few staffs active here at R2 to answer tickets(might be at a slower pace). As for the developers, we have no control over that.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Yeah but you can't fix the bugs.
      I just wanna be able to do the cross server stuff and try a Demonic War out. Any idea when it might be fixed?

Comment

its chinese new year,and most of devs is from china so give them a break .
        in europe or america,u wont find ppl that work at chrismas.
        99% of people that work at office is off at chrismas and new year..

Comment

Why cant they all take vacation at the same time, them not being here is not life threatening or putting anyone in danger, its a game.

Comment

yes it a game but still they cant go all on holiday and leave us with broken events

imagine u you have a problem with a leak in your water supply
            you've arranged a plumber and before you leak is going to close
            he goes away and says I have holidays
            Last edited by ajax408; 02-20-2015, 12:21 PM.

Comment

1..find another plumber.
              2..fixed it yourself..
              3..let it leak till he get back

Comment

Originally posted by donnytran View Post
                its chinese new year,and most of devs is from china so give them a break .
                in europe or america,u wont find ppl that work at chrismas.
                99% of people that work at office is off at chrismas and new year..
                actually...that isn't true...unless you save a week of holidays for yourself...most people get Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day off in Canada.....three days....
                I only wish I got 2 weeks off just for New Year...could have a helluva hangover.

IGN: MizUndrstd
                Server: s4
                Guild: HelloKitty

Comment

Originally posted by ajax408 View Post
                  yes it a game but still they cant go all on holiday and leave us with broken events

imagine u you have a problem with a leak in your water supply
                  you've arranged a plumber and before you leak is going to close
                  he goes away and says I have holidays
                  ITS A GAME... Not your water supply Your life doesn't depend on it,

Comment

i know i can still life with a broken game or water supply
                    but its real anoy when it dont work like it should and they let u wait 2 weeks

Comment

It is NOT A GOOD REASON to leave Lunaria Story Forum with NO NOTICES for WEEKS!!!! Game crashed on the 26th/27th for a few minutes, and no notices/words from Forum admins! Until now there is still no words from them in LS Game.

Comment

Originally posted by R210086479 View Post
                        It is NOT A GOOD REASON to leave Lunaria Story Forum with NO NOTICES for WEEKS!!!! Game crashed on the 26th/27th for a few minutes, and no notices/words from Forum admins! Until now there is still no words from them in LS Game.

Hi, I'm sorry but you really need to actually post in the Lunaria Story forum. this is League of Angels.

As for the OP, I'm sorry but this thread is being closed. You don't get to dictate who gets to take vacations especially when it's been clearly posted.
                        Last edited by CafeAuLait; 02-28-2015, 04:13 AM.
                        File a ticket
                        for payment issues
                        For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
                        Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Working...
                        X