Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS Wyrm Battle?

hey guys,

i got plunder at cs wyrm today,but i dont understand why our team lose when the fight is 3-4..
    happen twices,is this a bug or is the system *** up like this?
    got 2 ss here,take a look
    Attached Files

if it shows that you had 5 matches, please kindly check all 5 and you will see if you won fights or lost.

It's the first hour, of the first day
    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
    You were everything, and could have been
    It's the first summer, of the first year
    Today only rain, knocks on my window
    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
    Your arms can no longer warm me
    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

hmm did u see on the left corner "Left-hand team is victorious" while the Right-hand team got 4-3 with 1 more player left inside the team without a fight?

Comment

Like I said, check and see.
        If you can check/see all 5 battle logs, look at them, then let me know because it might be a bug.
        From your screen-shot I can see only 4 " Check Battle's " and I want to know if the 5th one is as well.

It's the first hour, of the first day
        It's hard without you, I cannot lie
        You were everything, and could have been
        It's the first summer, of the first year
        Today only rain, knocks on my window
        And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
        It's a universe, that wants me to get off
        Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
        Your arms can no longer warm me
        A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

omgosh...theres NO 5 battles!!since the battle already end?if u read the battle log on right side u should understand..and YES the screenshoot is at the END of the battle so YES i have watch the WHOLE battle...

Donny > Kill 3 player from the other team..then he REST..
          Sammandriel is 2nd fighter and he kill 1 from the other team..

Koko from other team kill Sammandriel,lamme and Trande..that make the outcomer 3-4 and the BATTLE END..and the side with 3 is winner!

Donny team still got Ripley that still standby inside of battle as u see on the screen..Even Donny team has 4 battle win + Ripley on standby lose the FIGHT.While Koko team is out of player and WIN.
          Koko is last fighter in his team and he already kill 3 player =he cant fight anymore right?while Donny team still got Ripley that havent fought yet.So its clear that Donny team should come out as the winner right?since his team still got Ripley left,while other team dont have any1 else to fight him?
          Last edited by donnytran; 02-20-2015, 02:01 PM.

Comment

I have the same thing today...a 4-3 win....I beat the first three people..suzy beat the fourth and then died to BadBoy...then he beat two more and it ended. So my team had four victories, the opponent had 3 victories and we had 1 person standing who never fought at all.

Yet it was marked a successful plunder....when we had killed four of their players, their fifth rested out..and we had one who who never fought so was still standing.

IGN: MizUndrstd
            Server: s4
            Guild: HelloKitty

Comment

Working...
            X