Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Twiligh Clash

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twiligh Clash

Already 7 consecutives times this is happening, Sign Up in the event, make some points agains guild with Top Player in the server, loss like you may know, the other guild "Avalon" never ever participate and they always get the city, I contact to support about this and they told me 1st is for level of Guild, reply why do it like that and now they told me is "random", so no matter is you participate or not just get the city at random :| but this Guild always get the city
    Nick Onimusha
    [S210] Fiery Citadel

yeah, explanation for it and what acctually happen is a little confusing, draw tree says champion and runner up have pre-selected positions, but in the end it comes with guild lvl that has nothing to do last twilight results, they dont even bother to change description
    and for getting a city, if your server has only few guilds, ever who sign up will get a citiy, no matter they acctually shows up or not, there si 4 towns, so 4 guilds can sighn up and everyone get a city
    S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
    now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
    Guild - Lunatic Cafe
    UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

get your guild lvl same or verry close to one that gets the win.

Comment

Guild have more level and still no get nothing :|
        Nick Onimusha
        [S210] Fiery Citadel

Comment

Like I say this guild never participate just Sign Up and nothing more, lower lvl than us and get the castle 7 consec. times already
          Nick Onimusha
          [S210] Fiery Citadel

Comment

8 time they got the castle/city nice system indeed ¬¬
            Nick Onimusha
            [S210] Fiery Citadel

Comment

dont be harsh tyler, after hour or two you dont have anything else to do than CS or twilight, low lvl-s like them because extra emblem shards
              S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
              now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
              Guild - Lunatic Cafe
              UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

hmmm, 6 ppl already quit because this and many other things like way unbalanced gap between in casher and free users, so this don't matter anymore ~
                Nick Onimusha
                [S210] Fiery Citadel

Comment

Working...
                X