learned book skill "thunderclap" bugged

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• learned book skill "thunderclap" bugged

After leveling the skill to lvl 7 it no longer gives initial strike.. counterstrike works still but intial hit has vanished.. worked fine till i upgraded to lvl 7..

Originally posted by YouJest View Post
    After leveling the skill to lvl 7 it no longer gives initial strike.. counterstrike works still but intial hit has vanished.. worked fine till i upgraded to lvl 7..
    maybe just a video issue I have been seeing players with 0 hp still fighting .... it would be appreciated if your observation comes with the video of the fight .... then it would more simple to identify the problem.

You need also to mention your in game name and your server.

Comment

Hi, my game name is on this post as yours is.. I guess I wrongfully assumed you folks had game testers to see a report posted then try from their own tester account.. simplest method.. i'm not hiring steven speilberg to make a film of me playing a game.. lol I figured out the bug/glitch anyway.. its not the skill its the "lovers re-united" gear.. when wearing this gear you get no initial strike from thunderclap.. hide the gear and the skill works fine.. so a small combination glitch exists between the two that your game testers need to resolve.. ty for your time..

Comment

And I may b avail from time to time if u ever need a "tester" for a nominal fee of course

Comment

Working...
        X