Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Void Revive and Mage DS Nirvana Phoenix bugged.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Void Revive and Mage DS Nirvana Phoenix bugged.

IGN: Konjiki
    Server: S236 Sileverwood

I've lvl 2 Dragonsoul Skill Nirvana Phoenix together with Void 'Revive' effect on my main toon. The thing is, I never, EVER see my DS skill activated, even my DS skill lvl 2 which mean '35% of reviving'. Only my void revive effect that took place but after that, my DS skill never activated.

"Its just bad luck"

Well, as I try to beat zodiac pisces, almost 30 time of trying to beat them and at last I did beat them, I never, NEVER once saw my main toon revive from DS skill. While my other toon have same lvl ds skill as my main toon, they both sometime reviving via DS skill. So, almost 30 time battling against zodiac pisces and not ONCE my DS on my main toon activated, bad luck? No, I don't think so.

Mage's DS skill is a chance to proc, sometimes it does, sometimes not.
    And yes, from 50 fights you can't get a revive from it, while others from 10 fights can get revive 10 times, but it's no bug, it's based on luck.

It's the first hour, of the first day
    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
    You were everything, and could have been
    It's the first summer, of the first year
    Today only rain, knocks on my window
    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
    Your arms can no longer warm me
    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

even my nirvana phoenix lvl 2, i still can't revive after void revival? how come my astral child and celestial maiden with no void revival only nirvana phoenix can sometime revive?

during my battle against zodiac pisces
      -CM and astral child revive from DS skill (lvl 2 DS skill, 35% to revive), they do revive but not all the time.

-my mystic, revive from void revival effect, and thats about it. My mystic DS skill is also lvl 2, 35% to revive, but I never, never saw those 35% chance to revive take effect.
      Last edited by Konjiki89; 02-22-2015, 03:56 AM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	n1.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	402.7 KB
ID:	1708698

"... 35% chances of being resurrected..." with all probably 25-30 time battling against zodiac pisces, never once I see my Mystic DS skill trigger.

If its a matter of luck, how come my Mystic that got the '100% bad luck' while my CM and astral child got good luck, able to revive via DS skill?

Comment

Can some mod help me here?

I done my own testing, spending almost 3 hours testing on my DS skill, and apparently there is something odd going on with my main toon DS skill.

Its work when I remove my void armor.

Its not work when I put on my void armor.

I've been playing for almost 1 1/2 years and I know this is not bad luck.

Comment

Will do some testings and see.

It's the first hour, of the first day
            It's hard without you, I cannot lie
            You were everything, and could have been
            It's the first summer, of the first year
            Today only rain, knocks on my window
            And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
            It's a universe, that wants me to get off
            Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
            Your arms can no longer warm me
            A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

i think Konjoki is right i didnt see DS skill works for a longtime on my main

Comment

If your main is the last character alive, you will never revive since the battle is over once you die.

Comment

Originally posted by kumpy1 View Post
                  If your main is the last character alive, you will never revive since the battle is over once you die.
                  so nirvana phoenix is useless now on last men standing? So far I played LOA both on gta and r2g, I always see my mystic (my favorite hero) able to revive twice, even he is the last men standing.

I know that I'm the last person that stand and i die and revive by void armor. As I test by removing my void armor, my DS skill proc very often. (35%) But as I put on my void armor, the only thing that is proc is void armor revival.

Comment

well my ragers revive 2 times a lot, so the skill working fine fer me.
                    League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                    Magus Rynd

Comment

"if you main hero is last person standing in the field, you cannot revive using DS skill once you die"

Is this new rule for nirvana phoenix to active? I must have at least 2 standing hero on field in order to activate my second stage of nirvana phoenix?

Comment

Working...
                      X