Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S196 (Eu) totems ,arena login failed would be good to have it working soon

Comment

you expect people to spend money on this game but you never sort anything out, why are we going to spend money on a game that does not even work properly, for the past few weeks tarot has been down and you have not sorted it, we are always experiencing problems every time you put something new on the game or when tycoon is on, i hope that we get a decent compensation out of this or you will not be getting anymore money out of me and i guarantee that most people on this game agrees.

Comment

Log faid in arena, Dark Abyss and Wyrm race
        [S171] Citadel of Hope

Comment

S36 - Abyss and totem bugged , CS bugged, Gauntlet lagging badly!!! Come on guys what's much is much. Do you really think it's fair to compensate us AFTER Tycoon??? Or do you think it would be funny to give us compensation in chests so we can't use it for Tycoon? If you want to keep your players just be FAIR to them, show them you respect them and understand their problems. If you haven't by now just open any Customer Support Managment book and you will see it there.

Comment

is this game MADE IN CHINA? cause we sure have quantity not quality...LOADS of servers...and ALL BUGGED

Comment

happening in s39 Archangels as well

Comment

this is starting to smell pretty bad...
                you give some compensations for something that wasn't bugged at all...TA and CS...realy?...how about all the ppl that could'n do their Abyss,TD or all the other things that actualy give the points we all need in Tycoon? where are the compensations for daily devotion rewards? where are the stones we all need to buy things from Abyss shop? and the tears from TD chests?

Comment

Garden, totem, guild boss, spire and raiders broken on S192 the weeping jungle
                  Last edited by hannanzza; 02-27-2015, 04:39 AM.

Comment

Spire and Totem broke on UA30 (Euro)....... but the sale hot event worked fine, funny that.
                    TA also bugged
                    Last edited by DiKwiklee; 02-26-2015, 02:39 PM.

Comment

nice devs we have here claps lol

Comment

same here-ua17-all bugged....many ppl spend money in this game which could buy a new car-but if new car is broken so they returned the money....here u need more money still-and we have still more and more bugs for more and more money-and we still hear same-we apologize for......bla bla bla-here you have **** compensation for all this! i spend 6kdias during tycoon-coz i need 200k points here-i want this dias bk if i cant reach 200k points becouse this bug-no 100+100dias-5k or more.....ty for nothing +have a nice fun in holiday!

Comment

Any update on this?
                          S224 Arena, raiders, dark abyss, cs war all bug
                          Its said: "log in fail please refresh your brower"

Comment

Originally posted by R244802929 View Post
                            many ppl spend money in this game which could buy a new car-but if new car is broken so they returned the money....here u need more money still-and we have still more and more bugs for more and more money-and we still hear same-we apologize for......bla bla bla-here you have **** compensation for all this! i spend 6kdias during tycoon-coz i need 200k points here
                            Now you see, you guys knew the car was broken and yet you still bought it. R2 devs are laughing their behinds off of you guys who despite knowing the game is completely broken still manage to spent $.

Comment

the same problem for raiders in s 109

ty very much

brabra ethereal realm s109

Comment

After they get out Tarot for upgrades 60 % of task not working good, Team Arena, Totem , Divine Realm , CoM and the answer is sit tight , and they give just something back just to close our eyes .Dont diserved pay nothing for what they do to can play this game it is sucks.

Comment

Working...
                                X