team arena bugged most days

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• team arena bugged most days

team arena bugged most days in s236 silverwood..many tickets have been filed but the prob remains..its like 80% time & zero compensation given
    No one stands on the top of the world. Not you, not me, not even gods. But the unbearable vacancy of the throne is over. From now on....i will sit on it

181 ta

Now it is 181 that has bugged ta again

Comment

s108 temple of silence also

Comment

TA bugged again

TA on S18(UA8) Erebus Depths is bugged again everyone keeps getting log failed.. Please Fix this.. ThankYou TeresaFang

Mystique64
        TeresaFang
        S18(UA8) Erebus Depths
        Berserker
        Level 86
        ASSYRIANS

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	log error.png
Views:	1
Size:	667.1 KB
ID:	1708783 this is what it is doing in team arena... caseysgirl, s229 highwall peaks

Comment

TA is Broken on S84 too YOU GUYS! CS is broken too and is not yet fixed... last divine war it ended with a broken last day!!! GET YOUR ACTS TOGETHER PPL!!! PLS Then you have the guts to raise tycoon to 105K??? fix your bugs for crying out loud! this is too great of a game.... its a shame if the gaming experience is like this.. I have been playing for a year and I saw how this game has developed for the past year...and nd it has great additions that are really awesome if only it is not like this... it is only now that I am encountering all sorts of problems... We will not be able to utilize our dailies if it's all buggy like this... AND PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU DONT GIVE COMPENSATIONS ON CHESTS PLEASE MAKE IT SOMETHING THAT WILL HELP TYCOON EVEN A LITTLE... the past few days has been enough inconvenience already.. Im sure that will not be too much to ask..

Comment

team arena on s229

Is bugged saying log in failed

Comment

TA is Broken on S84 too YOU GUYS! CS is broken too and is not yet fixed... last divine war it ended with a broken last day!!! GET YOUR ACTS TOGETHER PPL!!! PLS Then you have the guts to raise tycoon to 105K??? fix your bugs for crying out loud! this is too great of a game.... its a shame if the gaming experience is like this.. I have been playing for a year and I saw how this game has developed for the past year...and nd it has great additions that are really awesome if only it is not like this... it is only now that I am encountering all sorts of problems... We will not be able to utilize our dailies if it's all buggy like this... AND PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU DONT GIVE COMPENSATIONS ON CHESTS PLEASE MAKE IT SOMETHING THAT WILL HELP TYCOON EVEN A LITTLE... the past few days has been enough inconvenience already.. Im sure that will not be too much to ask..

Comment

Oceanic and EAST servers, yes.
                  We reported many problems with it, and hoping that it will be fixed soon.

It's the first hour, of the first day
                  It's hard without you, I cannot lie
                  You were everything, and could have been
                  It's the first summer, of the first year
                  Today only rain, knocks on my window
                  And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
                  It's a universe, that wants me to get off
                  Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
                  Your arms can no longer warm me
                  A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Team Arena S237

Bugged again and apparently was bugged yesterday . Keeps saying I need to refresh game can't log in when trying to start match up . Come on guys quit adding and taking away stuff and fix what is here .

Comment

Team Arena is not working for our team on Server 176 Malefic Court at 11:40 on 2/24/2014. I cat not snip a fail message quick enough, but it's true!

Comment

Nice that it shows me having used 2 attempts too but never made it into a matchup

Comment

S117/UA24--TA bugged out saying "log failed" "need to refresh game" and team lost attempts in so doing

Comment

Team Arena

Server: S164
                            Character: Gabriela
                            Type: Team Arena

Details:

Click image for larger version

Name:	TA164.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	637.3 KB
ID:	1708801

Comment

TA Broken S195 Fox's Inn

Team Arena Broken "Log Failed Please Refresh Browser".

Comment

Working...
                              X