[BUG]Astral hunter crests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [BUG]Astral hunter crests

So i swapped at house of cards for Astral hunter crest shards but was a bug and gave me 10 Astral hunter crests...
    Any chance to make an event or something to swap them in the game i don't really need them anymore.
    And i noticed the same bug for Valkyrie and Arcane Spirit...
    Anyone else got the same thing?

Thanks!

You think you just swap 1 time and there you get your hero crests? well ain't that you have to gather 120 (astral hunter ) , 100 (valkyrie), 150 (arcane spirit) synth and after that you can recruit the hero. So it is not a bug, it is something that you didn't read.

Comment

Originally posted by High_Templar View Post
      You think you just swap 1 time and there you get your hero crests? well ain't that you have to gather 120 (astral hunter ) , 100 (valkyrie), 150 (arcane spirit) synth and after that you can recruit the hero. So it is not a bug, it is something that you didn't read.
      Please dont suggest somethings you dont know. Yes it is a bug, Wait for DEV to come back from holidays to fix them.

Comment

Originally posted by High_Templar View Post
        Actualy there was bug in HoC that gave people 10 crests instead of 10 shards. So some people bought all those heroes for 1 crest with 9 crests remaining. It was fixed later but they left them heroes and crests.

Comment

Working...
        X