Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Synthed Boots of Ruin for L70 Player but Conquest Boots from L49 hero blanked out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Synthed Boots of Ruin for L70 Player but Conquest Boots from L49 hero blanked out

Hello

I synthed via Forge Boots of Ruin for L70 Player but when I went to Character Icon to add the Boots of Ruin to the L70 Player I found that the Conquest Boots for my L49
    Hero re birthed from L69 had the Conquest Boots blanked out. Now I can't add back the Conquest Boots to my L49 Hero. I made sure the L69 had all Conquest
    equipment before I rebirthed to L49.

How do I or r2games get the Conquest Boots back onto my L49 player. I don't want to have to use TSS to get the player to L60 because I don't think I did anything wrong
    - it must be a bug. Why would equipment which is for a L70 Player be allocated to a L49 Hero? Very strange.

Player: Voluptuos L70
    Hero: Exorcist L49
    Server: S222 Cinderwood

Click image for larger version

Name:	L49 Hero Exocist.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	548.5 KB
ID:	1766716Click image for larger version

Name:	L49 Hero Exocist.jpg
Size:	548.5 KB
ID:	1766716
    Attached Files

I assume you haven't clicked on your Main character's boots to synthesize it, and left it on the Exorcist's boots, and him being a level 49 ( boots requiring level 70 ) you are unable to put them on him.
    Before every synthesizing, you need check on what character you want to make the weapon/armor/boots/greaves/etc.
    Example : You had Conquest Boots on Exorcist and your main.
    When you Synthesized, you most likely didn't click to " check " your main character's boots and left it randomly ( Exorcist ) so when you synthesized the Conquest boot, it was your hero's boots, not you main's boots.

It's the first hour, of the first day
    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
    You were everything, and could have been
    It's the first summer, of the first year
    Today only rain, knocks on my window
    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
    Your arms can no longer warm me
    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

This is what Guro meant

Name:	test.jpg
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	1708875

Name:	test1.jpg
Size:	35.8 KB
ID:	1708876

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Hello Guro

I still don't get it how can I synth L70 gear and a L49 Hero's equipment is allocated?? Plus I don't remember ever seeing the Select Item as mentioned by AE86 also I still can't equip my L49 player with the L60 Conquest Boots which he had previously - not happy.

Comment

I'm afraid that you'll need to grow your L49 player to L60 in order to equip your conquest boots or just upgrade your equipment furthur to a higher one so you can let your L49 wear it

Comment

That item selection is on every equipment you synthesize darkweb.
            Not doing it or not paying attention to it, can synthesize the wrong equipment from the wrong hero.

It's the first hour, of the first day
            It's hard without you, I cannot lie
            You were everything, and could have been
            It's the first summer, of the first year
            Today only rain, knocks on my window
            And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
            It's a universe, that wants me to get off
            Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
            Your arms can no longer warm me
            A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Originally posted by darkweb View Post
              Hello Guro

I still don't get it how can I synth L70 gear and a L49 Hero's equipment is allocated?? Plus I don't remember ever seeing the Select Item as mentioned by AE86 also I still can't equip my L49 player with the L60 Conquest Boots which he had previously - not happy. [ATTACH=CONFIG]0[/ATTACH]
              When synthing or upgrading gear, its only the level of the gear that matters until you go to reequip it, then the level of the hero matters. So if you have that little green check in a box as seen in the picture from AE86, that means you have more than 1 pair of level 60 conquest boots on any of your heros/bag. If you have 4 or 5 boots of the same level, then the game cant read your mind that you want it to be the ones on your main, you have to pick it to upgrade the correct one. I have done this mistake several times and its just because i was in a hurry or wasnt paying attention.

Comment

Roger that thanks again for taking the time to help me - I do appreciate it and maybe it helps someone else.

Comment

Working...
                X