Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fix the bug on great fund please! I can't claim my diamonds!!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled23.JPG
Views:	3
Size:	198.1 KB
ID:	1726103

what is the problem??

Loading me and my locks

Comment

• where compensation

Comment

• Char Name: Azazzel
          Server & Region : S307 - EU
          Issues : Log Failed after game update

Comment

• Service Unavailable - DNS failure
            The server is temporarily unable to service your request. Please try again later.
            Reference #11.9ed06bd1.1473691058.462bf57e

Comment

• Nothing working screens blank and dailys not working at all since 8am now 3pm and still nothing working on us8 server

Comment

• char name: ikigai
                Server & Region: S194 Mylne Castle US WEST/US DST/US
                Issues: Cannot Log-In Screen hangs-up
                Screenshots:

Comment

• Service Unavailable - DNS failure
                  The server is temporarily unable to service your request. Please try again later.
                  Reference #11.96d06bd1.1473692440.107ab337

And yes I have cleared mine

Comment

• i still have problem with log in on s 301 when they repeir this?

Comment

• YEs [S301] SilverHEat is DOWN since more 3hours now... its tycoon time we cannot play...
                      Please can some moderators advise GM about it ?

Comment

• we have problem with log in on s273

Comment

• Can't log in to server s121 ign Kay Ann you guys what is going on constant problems you not paying bill so server is dropped????
                          This is really getting old and all the other bugs that go with the game any more! Not buying things because if not here for a month or longer you
                          put diamonds in mail and gone forever they were fine before when I was gone a month no one stole them'
                          But now you stole many of my friends in Evils Bane s118 by putting in mail if they ever come back they
                          see diamonds gone and will tell them you put them in mail for safe keeping roflmao knowing after 30 days that mail would be
                          gone and so would their diamonds freaking thieves here is what you are! We have had people take a break for 4 months come back and
                          not one thing missing now you do this to what force them to buy more diamonds??
                          This is getting to be a real dumb move on the part of the owners or whoever runs this scam! You will never get players to come back after stealing all their diamonds!

Comment

• Can't log in to S191 ign SIREN. I have sent many emails about the log in issues you guys have been having...but no way can it be your fault....it is ALWAYS mine. pff great customer support on that one. FIX THE DAM LOGIN ISSUES.

Comment

• Can't log since 19:45 server time S292 !

Comment

• S275 spiderweb falls is down..... NOW LOOK I get it your working out server issues, BUT you WILL NEED TO COMPENSATE players. You have several events going
                                on that will be ending soon and CS Tycoon started. IF players can't collect the rewards they've earned and lose them during this server issue you will LOSE players, money, and overall player interest. COMPENSATE...COMPENSATE...COMPENSATE. What ever players lose because of this it's in your companies BEST INTEREST to replace or compensate of equal or better value. signed very very annoyed loyal player.

Comment

Working...
                                X