Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is what i got trying to log in this morning, didnt let me in silvercastle but the other servers worked.
    Char Name:xAngel
    Server & Region : S265 Europe (Silvercastle)

Comment

• Hello. Thank you for having signaled the problem, it has been reported. It seems that lately, there're some issues with the client which couldn't be solved just yet. So, in case you are using client recommendation and suggestion from ITs is to not use it anymore but to switch to a browser. You can also try to uninstall it, download the newest version then reinstall it but I have to underline that this is just temporary fix, it will eventually give the same error.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

• Char Name : salz
        Server & Region: UB 17 ( US East)
        Cross Server Clash of Might
        salz
        Guild : Razor
        UB17( S115 Hope Abandoned )

Comment

• Char Name: CBET
          Server & Region : 289S - Ravenswood/Oceanic
          Issues : opened chest for "1st TT rank" in "NEW TT event"

When I opened chest- NOTHING have been given!
          Before opening - I had 20 Royal Marks. reload page - not halped, cookies cleaned..
          Why Chest giving NOTHING now? chest had 500 Marks in discriptions..

Screens:
          Was - 20Marks and box (chest):
          https://sun9-14.userapi.com/c840731/...LIvkJZLwy4.jpg
          now:
          https://sun9-14.userapi.com/c840731/...blbV1hzzwM.jpg

New TT Rank chest:
          https://sun9-14.userapi.com/c840731/...Ff5eRJUt8Q.jpg

Comment

• Char Name: CBET
            Server & Region : 289S - Ravenswood/Oceanic
            Issues : How to upgrate chiken ? lol
            Why it requier not what it suppose to ???
            Do u think chiken = is a hourse? lol

https://sun9-4.userapi.com/c639618/v...r2emwC3BSQ.jpg

I have iron chiken - how to upgrate it?

Comment

• "I have iron chiken - how to upgrate it?"

As far as I can remember and according to the pic you posted there is an extra requirement there (you need Iron Cockatrice and Majestic Steed as well) to upgrade the Cockatrice mount. As for the issue with chests from New TT event, please address the issue to support team by submitting a ticket here http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7. Fill in with all the required data (IGN/character name, server name and number), provide a short detailed description of the problem and also attach the screenshots you took.
              REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

• Tnx Sinhe, f answer to me = Now I got u: iron chiken - gunk.. no needed to buy it.Waist my ress..not get any! "you need Iron Cockatrice and Majestic Steed as well) to upgrade the Cockatrice mount." So any animal can be a Chicken now? lol Why they ask a steed? Why not monkey? Lol..not understand it a bIt.. What's a *point in to post inthis forum - if I need to post same to Devs - and in 20 days it Maaay be fixed? And problem can not be solved? I got u/ upset. Ty with respect. I knew post to forum or ticket - no point =Tnks f remind it to me. P.S. I'm not along with this issues in our server.. *:P

Comment

• Good evening Ausika. I can understand your frustration and your being upset but, in spite of my wish to be able to do more, it is not me or any mod who set the requirements for upgrading mounts, I only explained to you what was with the extra requirements for that to happen (I am sorry for the waste of your res though ; I also know it sounds and seems really weird to call a cockatrice a mount ). For the TT issue, it is also not the mods in forum who can apply fixes or send compensations or missing rewards, that is support and devs only who can do that. That's the reason I have advised you to submit the ticket with all the requested data and the screenshots you took attached. Nevertheless, I will forward it again and ask for an update.

Comment

• Hi Sidhe.. I know - not u made the game.. but logic sometimes fantastic! + before I got iron chicken - game not ask a horses! I think it was the Catch, lol

The reason I've tried here - so all can see the dates and issues.. in mail - it's not seen + you can't prove u not alone, lol
                    Ty for not give up..

DIMARINA(his name on server) sad "he applied to merge my server "(c)- how to stop it? coz if it's happen out of 20 - will be 5 players left, lol What's a point of merge?
                    he sad it in w-chat+ add "he not care about others"(c)
                    Why u just not transfer his char somewhere? Why others have to suffer? -_-" [sorry if it's wrong page to ask]

_______________ I appreciate that you try even to help TY VM!

Comment

• Hello!

Character name: Gabee
                      Server & Region : ub25 (s40 Final Rapture US East
                      Issues : Homestead, Elemental Zone

I am Lvl 71 , B.R. 924 915. If I clicked on the icon, only a black image appears and I can not do anything, I need to refresh the page. I've been trying Chrome, Mozilla, Opera browser, but it did not work. I can open my friends Homestead, I can do the Blessing Baby, Blessings of Angel, but nothing else.

My other problem is the Elemental Zone. I can not collect the diamonds. It indicates that I have already collected.

Please help me.

Comment

• Hello Gabee. Issue has been reported, waiting for a reply.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
                          Hello Gabee. Issue has been reported, waiting for a reply.
                          Thank you Sidhe

Comment

• i have trouble with get into game help...TY
                            krele lvl 100
                            sylvias copse Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	2
Size:	86.7 KB
ID:	1939677

Comment

• Originally posted by R245137061 View Post
                              i have trouble with get into game help...TY, krele lvl 100, sylvias copse [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":1939677**[/ATTACH]
                              Hello there. It was checked and everything's loading just fine, server could be logged-in on, from more than a browser, Firefox included. The message you're getting states there is something wrong with your machine. Please also check your PM, thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
                                Hello Gabee. Issue has been reported, waiting for a reply.
                                The problem still persists, unfortunately not resolved. Please help me.

Comment

Working...
                                X