Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Report your "Log Failed" Issues here!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zumentas View Post
    R2
    S27
    hi
    from yesterday the. game. chat for me is. collapsed ..
    Can not write. anything into. guild , world chats. ... . party's. chat.is working only ...
    Do something.... and. please. do not ask screen prints. again- it gives. you anything ...
    With regards.
    Hello Zumentas. The non-working chats have been reported and the last update I got stated they have been already fixed. In case something is not yet properly working, please, let us know so that we can act accordingly and reforward the issue. Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

• thank you,
      it works. fine. now .

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	LogFailed LOA.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	471.4 KB
ID:	1968947 Hexe
        S8 Captive Amora
        Issues: TA and DW - there are enough screenshots already I guess
        Last edited by Shooterhexe; 10-08-2018, 10:49 AM. Reason: And here the nice event loss during SS Tycoon....

Comment

• Good evening. Maybe you can try to attach the screenshots you're mentioning again. There are none I can check, see or download. Thank you.

EDIT: Thanks for posting the ss, issue reported already.
          Last edited by Sidhe; 10-08-2018, 11:59 PM.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

• Hello,

Char Name: Artemis
            Server & Region : S1 - UC13, EU
            Issues : (mention the features that are not working for you here.) All my server is reciving "log failed" when we try to do TA, AE, CS COM. Please help.
            Thank you.

Comment

• Hello dragutzik. Issue with your server has been reported already.

Comment

• why i cant open my game? we from server 219 lost rewards tycoon n now some players cannot open game. im waiting 2 hours just for loding this game

Comment

• loa I havent been able to even get in game, screenshots are not working. I am on a paid vip , so I have also lost all my log in dias. This has been going on for over 14 hours.
                  TOTAL LOCK OUT. Ive just had an email of a guild member, the whole guild is locked out, we have worked out amongst us in S13 VALKS CALLING , that anyone who accepted the compensation for the cross server bug ( joke compo ) is locked out as people who have alts that didnt receive the compensation is able to play.
                  Lets face it since the last merge where for over a week the game was having serious problems and you shut the server down for 3 days ( no mention of the shut down from you or any compo) the game has been riddled with bugs.
                  Now the devs cant even send individual messages to players without the game breaking.
                  BITE THE BULLET, GET THE ORIGINAL DESIGNERS/DEVELOPERS BACK AND PAY THEM AND SORT THIS GAME OUT. AS THE DEVS YOU ARE LEFT WITH NEED TO GO BACK TO COLLEGE.

Plus none of this " the devs are all away sniffing cocaine in Bermuda on all the money us fools pay to you and are not able to bother doing anything as it is the weekend. " You have had 20 odd hours to tell them the game is not working and I can bet your bottom dollar folks that this will not be fixed until tuesday at the latest.
                  I DARE YOU PROVE ME WRONG !
                  Last edited by slayerofall; 01-31-2019, 07:15 PM.

Comment

• I am also unable to load game but I am sure you are working on it.

Comment

• Cannot log in since last night: S.19 - Fortuna's Folly -u/n: Diamondixi

Comment

• Good morning. Login issue with ue1 and ue2 is known, reported and forwarded. It is being worked on and they try a fix and a solution for this.

Comment

• all players s219 cannot open the game. our server lost tycoon rewards n now we cannot into game. grrrrrr

Comment

• i got loading issue in S134 at 31rd of january, and the next day i could open the game and i see the hero lvl 1, not my lvl 92 Tria and since these days when i try log in to this char i saw only the Hero not Tria i hope u can do something

Comment

• Dear... I am facing issue to load the game in all servers. I cleaned my PC and even reset PC default settings but no success since yesterday. Today I tried to log from another computers but still some issue. please help resolve the issue.

Game name: Tufoo
                              Server S214
                              zone: Oceanic
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Shadow_Tufool; 03-21-2019, 04:25 AM.

Comment

• Char Name: Micky
                                Server & Region : S192 - EU
                                Issues : google+ log in

next month google+ no longer can be open so how im gonna log in if google+ no longer coz every time i play i must open google email first, i already sent this problem since last month but i dont get any respon also i already sent ticket but still not get any replay from support..
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X