Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

nothing works

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nothing works

Totems, arena and ta is not working
    maybe more things not works....idk
    [s91]

In the same vain. For me I'm getting log failed. please refresh brower. In raiders, clash of might (both), and dark abyss. Refreshed numerous times and still hasn't helped.
    [s114]

Comment

guys u are lucky one , in s 17 we have Abyss , Spire and Raiders not working too - its affect to Tycoon ponts , but who cares sence RECHARGE buton is working

Comment

in my server too 182 ARENA ,,,,TA,,,DARK ABYSS,,,,CROSS server not working any GM their to fix this remember its a tycoon event and all this 54it happen

Comment

well encountering same problems .. why m'i not even surprised?

EDIT: I dont run this Tycoon due low rewards for 201+ ..basicly that stuff not worth the effort but i found people in game from my server and other servers that dont experience this issue .. my question is.. are there going to be compensations? will everyone getem? a part of me saying those who can score tycoon for things running should not get these .. then again how to findout for who things are working and for who dont? .. Congrats Dev's you didit again .. I wonder how many players you managed to get angry and will prolly quit for this continuous INCOMPETENCE.. seems that there is some truth behind the legend 99% of things that are made in china or prc worth nothing .. my question: will LOA be the missing 1% !?!
          Last edited by p0lal3la; 02-27-2015, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Server ua29 : Dark Abyss, Totems, Raiders, Arena, CoM, Team Dungeon, CrossServer, Garden, reward from cross server wyrm is not coming, cross server CoM .... are all bugged

Comment

calm down lets support devs they want to get guiness record of most bugged international game
              nickname: 1121
              real name Urmas
              server S55(after merge UA29)
              Guild: Highness

Comment

Originally posted by kmeesk View Post
                calm down lets support devs they want to get guiness record of most bugged international game
                It seems they don't need our help for that. it comes naturaly for them

Comment

i play on s179 and the areanas and totems are bugged for me. Keeps saying log failed refresh browser, but nothing happens when I do. The TA's however did work this afternoon. I am wondering if in fixing the TA's they didn't mess up the rest. Will we get compensated for this since we can't even get the devotion needed from the areana?

Comment

Now game can't be loaded ...

Comment

game is unplayable better compensation needed

Comment

i wish i didnt extend my vip yesterday!

Comment

Originally posted by Utzica View Post
                          Server ua29 : Dark Abyss, Totems, Raiders, Arena, CoM, Team Dungeon, CrossServer, Garden, reward from cross server wyrm is not coming, cross server CoM .... are all bugged
                          same for ua12 (S43 Israfil's Horn). i just tried TD and wasted one attempt for nothing, got stuck in it also.

Comment

wohoo by the looks of it its the first full game crash from 2015 in loa wonder how long it will take before they realize they need a full game reset and how/if they gonna compensate

Comment

cross server, td, now inferno, may have made tycoon points but coundt, this getting vry bad lost dont WORK

Comment

Working...
                              X