Forge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forge

under equipment right click->socket refuses to open and secondly when forge finally opens i get this http://i.gyazo.com/9cc8bcddbcd4d1bcde78ac3d26240aad.png

So to put things lightly next time ya let your vets open their mouths on "r2 is so much better with no bugs and active support" well we cant see any support, last time it paused arena for few runs before its started to decline itself again so cant say that r2 is so much better than gtarcade.. windy promises as usual empty false marketing everywhere..
    Last edited by keimo02; 02-27-2015, 12:43 PM.
    [S20]

[S236]

Game Criteria: Classified

Please try clearing your cache and cookies and refresh your browser. If that doesn't help please try playing on another browser

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Originally posted by AE86 View Post
      Please try clearing your cache and cookies and refresh your browser. If that doesn't help please try playing on another browser
      Oh thats smooth ignoring the issue as a priority there was a time when forge ran smoothly but that was over a year ago now the rest that comes out are just dumb talk i3 laptop running smootly bf3 and i5 rig also and ironically cant get a weak 2.5D game to work oh woow its like there are no devs alive anymore..stop blaming anything else other than the actual buildup of the programming!
      [S20]

[S236]

Game Criteria: Classified

Comment

There is no issue when we check it, so can you please atleast try clearing your cache ,cookies and refresh your browser. If none of those works also try playing on a different browser and see it that helps.
        | | |

Comment

Working...
        X