Peking Love

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peking Love

And how do u midgets hope we can get the Peking Love shards from arena/totem/and rest if they are bugged!yeh no brainer!

Not defending them, just something I noticed: You can get shards for doing solo arena, you don't get arena points or emblems but seems like attempts count.
    S210 Fiery Citadel
    Nick Peyp

Comment

Other than the totems i think attempts from other features counts so you can get the shards for the costume and as for those features not working right now,r2games is working on getting it resolved asap.
      | | |

Comment

at first the attempts from bugged features were working like com but then it stopped working , so a quick bug fix would b greatly appreciated by all

Comment

Originally posted by EdgeLOA View Post
          Other than the totems i think attempts from other features counts so you can get the shards for the costume and as for those features not working right now,r2games is working on getting it resolved asap.
          at first, absolutely nothing worked in Peking love (everything was log failed, not a single attempt counted), so we lost like 4-5 days of shards, then only arena attempts started counting.
          Now it looks like everything works

Comment

Hey! It works for me. I don't pay money and have 237 peking love shards even though it isn't the last day. Don't complain. You have plenty of chances. It lasted from the 28th of the month before to the 15th. That gives you time to get at LEAST 300 shards even though you need 250 to synth it. I have 237 and it's the 14th for me. LOL. You can get 20 a day and if you spend 5 diamonds on a socketing rod, you will get 4-5 more. That gives you a huge buff. And by 20 I mean with doing all the daily quests, team arena, etc. And a 10 totem battle which should be no problem for you if you have at least 500k BR and a good guardian angel/angel. Good luck guys!
            Orixy-Berserker-Server 54
            Guild: NIGHTWALKERS!!
            News: Valkryie Get! Upgraded Guardian Angel 10 levels in 1 day. Got 2nd in daily rankings for Ranking Points (Card Points), 6th overall I think.

Comment

Working...
            X