• Show
Clear All

• ua22 strikes back for answers!

Click image for larger version

Name:	HHWAR.png
Views:	1
Size:	653.8 KB
ID:	1766826

Ready for war over here! We're getting hungry for answers regarding CS and other bugs on our server! Devs better stop hiding from us

But no sorry jokes aside, can a mod please chase up our issues for ua22! Support has gone quiet again This is regarding Case #: 261708 .. been 2 weeks now since last reply, they said to message them a week ago to check up on status.. but looks like they've forgot us. Nearly 6 weeks we've had problems over here with no form of acknowledgement, support or compensation of all that we've lost. Thank you

lol, but true, i have 2 open ticket that i weekly refresh with new screenshoots and fresh explanation, for almost 10 days no one bother to answer it, but they manage to send email about hundred of paying methods avaliable on R2
    S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
    now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
    Guild - Lunatic Cafe
    UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Originally posted by kiowa29 View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]128454[/ATTACH]

Ready for war over here! We're getting hungry for answers regarding CS and other bugs on our server! Devs better stop hiding from us

But no sorry jokes aside, can a mod please chase up our issues for ua22! Support has gone quiet again This is regarding Case #: 261708 .. been 2 weeks now since last reply, they said to message them a week ago to check up on status.. but looks like they've forgot us. Nearly 6 weeks we've had problems over here with no form of acknowledgement, support or compensation of all that we've lost. Thank you
      Will poke them.
      @solowingpixy, I need the ticket number.

It's the first hour, of the first day
      It's hard without you, I cannot lie
      You were everything, and could have been
      It's the first summer, of the first year
      Today only rain, knocks on my window
      And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
      It's a universe, that wants me to get off
      Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
      Your arms can no longer warm me
      A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Originally posted by solowingpixy View Post
        lol, but true, i have 2 open ticket that i weekly refresh with new screenshoots and fresh explanation, for almost 10 days no one bother to answer it, but they manage to send email about hundred of paying methods avaliable on R2
        lol yes, it's gets quite tedious.

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
        Will poke them.
        @solowingpixy, I need the ticket number.
        Thank you Gurothos, finally got a reply this morning, not quite the reply i was hoping for but it's a start again hehe *Hands you a cookie*

Comment

Going to bump this again instead starting a new thread..

Here we are again, This is now the 44th day with no CS wars on s63/s65 now ua22 .. Not to mention again!!.. We're an GMT server and everyone else over in Alliance is EST.. Tell me it's fair that Demonic wars starts at 2am our Server time ? If I'm by all means in the wrong for being damn impatient now enlighten me..
          Since day one of this bug, I've done nothing but mail and mail support and been told to have something they call "patience", now after waiting this long I'm beyond having that, What exactly do we pay for in the game if idiotic bugs like this is acceptable to last over 40+ days ?
          Is this acceptable ?
          I personally went and asked GTArcade why their developers are taking so bloody long to fix this for us, and I get again another reply telling me ..

Name:	screenshot1.jpg
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	1709323

What else do I need to do to get them to listen ?

I'm getting frustrated having to send screenshot after screenshot explaining the same thing day in day out.. IT DOES NOT WORK! Nor has it worked since JANUARY!

Name:	Untitled1.jpg
Size:	243.3 KB
ID:	1709324

Now 'Yay' sarcastic yay btw.. for clocks going forward in US 1hour, Demonic wars starts at 1am.. But I did not choose a GMT server to have to have events start at 1am -_-

Name:	dw1.jpg
Size:	412.8 KB
ID:	1709325

Comment

more than a month without it, if we take a rate of 3k honnors, 9 chests, 300 vouch, and 600k gold per day we have lost over a 100k honnors, 400 chests, 13500 vouch, and 27m gold... time to fix it ang give the appropriate compensation for your incompetence...

Comment

Originally posted by Kaslabarak View Post
              more than a month without it, if we take a rate of 3k honnors, 9 chests, 300 vouch, and 600k gold per day we have lost over a 100k honnors, 400 chests, 13500 vouch, and 27m gold... time to fix it ang give the appropriate compensation for your incompetence...
              Thanks for those figures, I'll be sure to send this to GM now when we finally get round to talking about comp. Not to mention the comp we deserve for lack of Divine wars, Cst and the fail that cstt is going to be. ^^

Edit, Am I missing anything else out ?

Comment

Working...
              X