Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Can't file ticket

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't file ticket

I am trying to get them to change my nickname on their request and I have submitted a ticket but got no number.. now I've been blocked.. this Is a screen shot of the ticket I filed. I am hoping that this can be fixed soon as I am a vip and a guild leader.. I have submitted this ticket 5 times now and never gotten a ticket numberClick image for larger version

Name:	error.png
Views:	1
Size:	407.5 KB
ID:	1766887

Originally posted by bytchybarbie View Post
    I am trying to get them to change my nickname on their request and I have submitted a ticket but got no number.. now I've been blocked.. this Is a screen shot of the ticket I filed. I am hoping that this can be fixed soon as I am a vip and a guild leader.. I have submitted this ticket 5 times now and never gotten a ticket number[ATTACH=CONFIG]128705[/ATTACH]
    Have you tried to check your email to see if your number is there?
    Also, try to use a different browser ( IE is not really a good browser ) and see.

It's the first hour, of the first day
    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
    You were everything, and could have been
    It's the first summer, of the first year
    Today only rain, knocks on my window
    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
    Your arms can no longer warm me
    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

no number in my email that is attached to this account, I've tried on google chrome, ie, and on my phone to submit.. they are working on it

Comment

this a screen shot from the r2 games website.. instead of banning my other account they should have done this.. this is the exact thing is shows on the website.. it is against your own terms of service for you to ban my account.. please fix it..Click image for larger version

Name:	name.png
Views:	1
Size:	125.6 KB
ID:	1709144

Comment

Originally posted by caseysgirl View Post
          this a screen shot from the r2 games website.. instead of banning my other account they should have done this.. this is the exact thing is shows on the website.. it is against your own terms of service for you to ban my account.. please fix it..[ATTACH=CONFIG]128706[/ATTACH]
          Have you submited a ticket asking for a name change?

It's the first hour, of the first day
          It's hard without you, I cannot lie
          You were everything, and could have been
          It's the first summer, of the first year
          Today only rain, knocks on my window
          And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
          It's a universe, that wants me to get off
          Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
          Your arms can no longer warm me
          A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

my other account is bytchybarbie.. that's the one i'm banned on. I have tried to submit a ticket.. that is the pic I sent earlier on that account..

Comment

an example of one that is very similar to mine

Comment

Hi, this is not something that actually is working on LOA the developers are the ones that have to do it and they have declined and have stated to ban the name. I'm sorry but your account will remain banned and you will need another to play. I suggest you choose one that is not against the terms of service. But you have hijacked another person's thread so I will be removing your posts from this one and moving to it's own.
                File a ticket
                for payment issues
                For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
                Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

i filed a ticket I posted the thread for the vets to see

I did do everything they ask me to do. I have a VIP account i want to inform you that all 3 of my accounts are VIP accounts.. why would they tell me to file a ticket and then when it didn't get changed now i am out my fees for my VIP too.. I tried to do what they ask me to do.. if i make a new account then it should be comped a VI P account since i still have the rest of my current VIP subscription.. the last screen shot i posted is from your own website.. why am i being banned when they won't fix it then..

Comment

you can't make a name like that and expect not to be banned, use some common sense

Comment

Is my nickname the only one that was banned for breaking the TOS?? yes as far as I can tell yes it is.. I have seen gibberish account names on all the servers I have accounts on.. I have seen several accounts with bad nicknames.. why is mine the only one that is banned? think about that when you go back to the DEV's and tell them that I want my account fixed not banned and that I won't give up

Comment

yours isnt gibberish, its an obvious play on a cuss word

Comment

they sent me a msg telling me to submit a ticket.. I did.. they were working on it they told me .. for 3 days I waited.. I was never told anything.. during the Twilight clash on my server they banned me.. I mean really in the middle of a guild event where I am the guild leader.. no msg's telling me anything.. just gone.. and no i'm not the only one with the same thing in my nickname..
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by bytchybarbie; 03-03-2015, 08:41 AM.

Comment

ok so report their names, that doesn't change the fact that your name has blatant profanity in it lol

Comment

Working...
                            X