Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I do like some competition in Domi - But c'mon , seriously?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I do like some competition in Domi - But c'mon , seriously?

http://s7.postimg.org/fjh9pqoff/20150304_222957.jpg
    The Godless Wolf appears once in a thousand years. When he does appear, the entire world cowers in fear. This wild beast believes in nothing but the complete destruction of everything that is, was and ever will be. the gods are extremely proud of the raw power within the animal they had created, wanted to tame this frightening beast. Refusing to be told what to do, the Godless Wolf escaped, and vowed to never subdue his rage until every god was destroyed.

Me too, lost to the same opponent twice somehow. More chances, still no win ^_^.

Click image for larger version

Name:	booooo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	599.2 KB
ID:	1709192

Comment

It was reported already, but from what I know, there's nothing wrong with it.
      Facing yourself will not grant you a lose, will be a win, cause you can't lose to yourself.

It's the first hour, of the first day
      It's hard without you, I cannot lie
      You were everything, and could have been
      It's the first summer, of the first year
      Today only rain, knocks on my window
      And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
      It's a universe, that wants me to get off
      Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
      Your arms can no longer warm me
      A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

nothing wrong

Comment

Well by this u should start realising that there arent enogugh ppl on server even just to jave a. Normal Domi.
          The Godless Wolf appears once in a thousand years. When he does appear, the entire world cowers in fear. This wild beast believes in nothing but the complete destruction of everything that is, was and ever will be. the gods are extremely proud of the raw power within the animal they had created, wanted to tame this frightening beast. Refusing to be told what to do, the Godless Wolf escaped, and vowed to never subdue his rage until every god was destroyed.

Comment

Same here s88 Mystforge
            ING DarkLady

Click image for larger version

Name:	loool.jpg
Size:	178.4 KB
ID:	1709221Click image for larger version

Name:	loool1.jpg
Size:	178.0 KB
ID:	1709222

Comment

Originally posted by veicis View Post
              Well by this u should start realising that there arent enogugh ppl on server even just to jave a. Normal Domi.
              Not to mention about the TD/TA.....we have 3 teams tops in TA

Comment

never had that prob on my server, it just uses Chars that are either Banned or that are no longer active. we have like 7-8 regular active people, and like 5-7 people that come on every once in a while

Comment

Working...
                X