Xsola and r2 support

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xsola and r2 support

You should seriously find someone to work in support instead of automated messages.

Xsola payments via sms and mobile dont work for many countries and support writes me this:

Seriously you should look into that Xsola payment errors or whatever they are.
    Last edited by AE86; 03-08-2015, 07:15 PM. Reason: private info

I have not seen the xsola pop up in payments yet even when playing on main computer
    has it not started in us or on european servers?

Comment

It has started suposedly, but for noone i asked it works. Except credit card version only. Which brings it to 1 payment option again not to 500+ as they announced it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_71.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	167.9 KB
ID:	1709317

4th option on bottom.
      Last edited by R25516865; 03-08-2015, 12:08 PM.

Comment

It is true some payment methods doesn't work for certain countries(especially mobile payment) but it is not a bug. It is intended to be like that. Some countries may not support certain payment methods OR we are having constant issues with players recharging through mobile from certain countries.

R2_Adam is not an automated message. He's actually a real R2 staff.

As for his suggestions, VPN might just work. You can always try other payment methods.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Then remove those payment methods from countries in which it doesnt work. Fortumo for example worked for everyone while on PlayerizeSuperrewards page. Why being made not working now. VPN cant work for mobile recharge, as u dont own those countries mobile phone.
          As for matter of constant issues, it didnt work the moment it was implemented, so as u didnt have other mobile recharge, u couldnt have had issues with it.

Comment

Hello! I did not have diamonds! paid on February 27 and still don't have them. Payment system Skrill fit (( . Today the 9th of March!!

Comment

Originally posted by Santila View Post
              Hello! I did not have diamonds! paid on February 27 and still don't have them. Payment system Skrill fit (( . Today the 9th of March!!
              Please send a ticket to billing along with your server, IGN, and purchase no.

you can find the link HERE

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Working...
              X