Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R256409753
    replied
    if you look at the cooldown timers for each...it puts the cooldown at an hour past rewards times in each....

Click image for larger version

Name:	error1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	111.5 KB
ID:	1709327Click image for larger version

Name:	error2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	112.6 KB
ID:	1709328

Leave a comment:

• Blackofblackest
    replied
    You can easily tell even now, there should be players listed in the ranking for 14:00. I'm just too lazy to create proof, nothing will happen anyway...

Leave a comment:

• Enkalon
    replied
    I'm sorry, but it’s totally ludicrous. In any SERIOUS system there must be great logging part. Is it so hard to check logs?

I was not in game at 14:00. If I do screen shots now you can easily say: "proof that you met requirements at the moment", do not you?

Leave a comment:

• Blackofblackest
    replied
    Nothing was changed, it's just that you gotta provide proof even though it's very obvious to them that it is bugged.

Leave a comment:

• Enkalon
    replied
    Then what is requirements? It was always needed minimum points target (20k for now) to be ranked for 14:00 reward, have they changed the rules? And where it was wrote?

Leave a comment:

• Norman818181
    replied
    Did you met the requirement to be rank? If you didnt, Then you will have no rewards or rank. If you did made the ranking requirement, you should provide screen shot as proof. Else they will not take you seriously.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X