unknown /undefined players friend request

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unknown /undefined players friend request

hi i have received few friend request from someone not from my server, when i tried to click to view their details it won't show and when i tried to chat with them it stated undefined on the chat name. i even have friends request approval from a player names "false" which i did not add or know and its surely not from my server.can you tell me what is happening? why do i keep on getting weird friend request and approval. thanks

Hey, thanks for bringing this to our attention, but do you mind take a screenshot when this happens again? may need some documental stuff to show devs for checking.

Comment

Originally posted by yuukajay View Post
      hi i have received few friend request from someone not from my server, when i tried to click to view their details it won't show and when i tried to chat with them it stated undefined on the chat name. i even have friends request approval from a player names "false" which i did not add or know and its surely not from my server.can you tell me what is happening? why do i keep on getting weird friend request and approval. thanks
      Those are requests from other servers you will not see details and you will not be able to accept. Just decline right away. We all can send requests to other servers (idk why) but it`s not possible to accept them. So dont worry and decline.

Comment

okay if it happened again ill screenshot it. thx for the reply and thank you too snijana for the info.

Comment

Here the SS take a look !!!Click image for larger version

Name:	add friend bug.png
Views:	1
Size:	139.3 KB
ID:	1709772

Comment

i have same thing (forgoted to make Screenshoot) same name, it looks like some testing, but who knows what is it
            onlly difference is that i have green and red buttons greyed
            S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
            now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
            Guild - Lunatic Cafe
            UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

S39 server Click image for larger version

Name:	fals friend.gif
Views:	1
Size:	659.1 KB
ID:	1709793