Guild Leader Problem, Administrator attention please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Leader Problem, Administrator attention please

Hello, it's silly but by mistake some how i gave clan leader status to inactive player. I was drinking yesterday so i don't remember very well. Is it possible to recover some how my Guild leader status?
    Last edited by Sfinxas; 03-15-2015, 11:14 AM.

after 7 days
    it will be given to deputy with most contribution

Comment

The same story with deputy leader. That would not be bad if i would not spend diamonds for clan flag level. Now guild mates disappointed cuz automatic invitation system disabled.. Clan Dying
      Last edited by Sfinxas; 03-15-2015, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Just wait for 7 days for guild leader to step down and another 7 days for deputy to step down and etc. Nothing you can do because you made that mistake yourself.

Comment

And if some one from dev read this topic please think about Adding confirmation then changing clan leader..
          Last edited by Sfinxas; 03-15-2015, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Ok, now it's clear. I was thinking how i can make such a mistake. It's seems that my account was stolen and one guy made him self a leader.. I think this was done using keylogger.. Please check ip who was logged into my account. I all ready changed password. I playing in 247 server. Clan name Aurora. My nick K1NG. His nick 'Wyrs'. Please someone investigate this situation and take actions. Thank you very much. And sorry for my poor English.
            Last edited by Sfinxas; 03-15-2015, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sfinxas View Post
              Ok, now it's clear. I was thinking how i can make such a mistake. It's seems that my account was stolen and one guy made him self a leader.. I think this was done using keylogger.. Please check ip who was logged into my account. I all ready changed password. I playing in 247 server. Clan name Aurora. My nick K1NG. His nick 'Wyrs'. Please someone investigate this situation and take actions. Thank you very much. And sorry for my poor English.
              Please submit a ticket HERE and staff will check out your account log

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Working...
              X