No announcement yet.

What happened to Divine Realm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have to say I wasn't too happy with this merge myself and the cash tap is turned off. As for the rest of Divine Realms...well "Meh" in my opinion. And Warlord Sashes???
    Bwuahahahahaha I'll never see enough for them to be of use.

Comment

CS COM rankings were reset because they merged players that were in the same timezone but in different sections previously like EST1 and EST2 into one. You will have to work your way up into the rankings again and it may take a couple days.
      to file a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by Rubedo View Post
        CS COM rankings were reset because they merged players that were in the same timezone but in different sections previously like EST1 and EST2 into one. You will have to work your way up into the rankings again and it may take a couple days.
        Now why would they do such a thing? Has someone requested it? Are you guys reading the suggestion section of the forum? A lot there are valid suggestions. How about the bugs section? Have they fixed half of what players have reported? This is what irks the players most, you do things that are not of importance and ignore what is essential to the game.

Comment

yes players have suggested it and we are reading your suggestions. It would make sense to have all EST players in one place. Also, Devs are fixing bugs as fast as they can.
          to file a ticket

Comment

Hmmmm...well I went back a few pages and then did a google search to see these posts where players requested a Divine Realm merge. I don't know, maybe it's in
            another language than english, or my google kung-fu is not strong. Either way it would take more than a "couple of days" to regain my rank as it was put. I think maybe I'll just
            thank you for the fun I've had and move on. I've certainly done my share to support this game with cash and time, and I've enjoyed it, but I have not liked many of the changes
            of late and this one, frankly, was insulting and unnecessary from my point of view. So thank you, truly, it was fun while it lasted.

Edit: oh and please tell the Devs that posting an announcement that gets cut off because it exceeds the character limit looks like amateur hour.
            Last edited by Grierdon; 03-22-2015, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X