World Boss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Boss

I think I know why a lot of players are leaving the game. They need to break the World Boss up into different level world bosses based on BR or Level or both. That way players have an incentive to stay and be patient and play instead of giving up and quitting. And it gives lower level players a better chance to retrieve rewards like right now they have a reward saying if you do 1% damage on world boss.

Bad suggestion and this is not going to happen.

BR can be manipulate, so it make no different. Level make no huge different in damage too.

If there is multi- level, this will drag WB time for those low damager players and they "quit" too because it is too long for them and they cant finish other quests.
    Before you realize, you are the only 1 left in your multi-level WB and you cant kill them in 1 hour
    And those who deal a lot of damage will finish in 2-5 min.

Conclusion, your suggestion make no different to the game, only create more bugs and lag and drag low damager players time in WB, thus "quit".

Better suggestions can be WB with unlimted HP with time limit.
    1% reward remove, replace with amount of damages done and reward according.
    Last edited by Norman818181; 03-21-2015, 12:24 AM.

Comment

i'd say keep 1% dmg reward and add rewards based on place on wb top list

P.S.
      norman isnt that will be same, giving unlimited hp boss with time limit, for example 30 minutes, that also will cause ppl start to avoid wb event because they will take alot of time so that time limit shouldnt be higher of 10-15 minutes-top,
      that is just my opinion
      S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
      now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
      Guild - Lunatic Cafe
      UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

or simply just add 1 or 2 more bosses to wb, so instead of 3 there will be more.....they die too quick.
        or increase their hp .....
        [League of Angels]-[S231]-[Huntress] - Retired

Comment

there needs to be a totally new fresh idea of world boss. people out there are 1 hitting WB.

Comment

Originally posted by solowingpixy View Post
            i'd say keep 1% dmg reward and add rewards based on place on wb top list

P.S.
            norman isnt that will be same, giving unlimited hp boss with time limit, for example 30 minutes, that also will cause ppl start to avoid wb event because they will take alot of time so that time limit shouldnt be higher of 10-15 minutes-top,
            that is just my opinion
            Add rewards according to rank is nice and 10 min is nice.

Originally posted by GreyEarth View Post
            or simply just add 1 or 2 more bosses to wb, so instead of 3 there will be more.....they die too quick.
            or increase their hp .....
            Good suggestion too.

Comment

Working...
            X