Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Light Envoy - Hero Doubts

Hey, I was wondering about 2 things when I looked at Envoy skill:

1) "Increase HP cap, ATK, Agility by 11.5% of the sum of target stats and caster stats"
    Does this mean from the total HP/ATK/AGI envoy and one of my party has it will increase a % from both?

2) "Dragon Fury stats effect will be covered, not including Rage Buff"
    So basically nere will only give Rage and DEF? What happens with ATK and AGI? They don't stack? How does this work?

Would appreciate an answer please since I really can't figure it out! Thank you

1) Yes, LE 700k Hp, you main 800k hp, your boost is (700k+800k)*0.115 for your main. For a berserker claw with 500k hp, the boost is (500k+700k)*0.115.
    2) Nereida will only give rage and defense. Atk and agility buff will be ignored / removed / whatever wording you like best.

Hope I helped

Comment

Originally posted by Tauriel[S202] View Post
      1) Yes, LE 700k Hp, you main 800k hp, your boost is (700k+800k)*0.115 for your main. For a berserker claw with 500k hp, the boost is (500k+700k)*0.115.
      2) Nereida will only give rage and defense. Atk and agility buff will be ignored / removed / whatever wording you like best.

Hope I helped
      Does that even make Nere + LE combo good? 'Cuz I see everyone with it but then it doesn't sound so good..

Comment

Only way to get all heroes in your party (front and back row) to use their skills every turn for 30 turns straight. Other cominations, like with astral hunter of astral child, will leave front row with too little rage. Of course, if you somehow do not need rage on your front row, feel free to use whatever you want.

Comment

Working...
        X