• Show
Clear All

• Capsule Glitch

Server: S1
    Name: Kruger
    Game: League Of Angels
    Game Issue: Capsule of Luck

Problem:
    I was trying to play the Capsule of Luck new game. I tried to use my free turns on the game buck it never showed any used. So I tried over and over and nothing happened. I stopped and got ready to play another part of the game. At the time I was about to play another part it showed that I was playing. I thought this was odd but just waited. It continued to show I was playing and wasn't touching anything. I then looked and it had not only played, but used up my 300 diamonds I had on my game. As you know they are hard to come by and cost a lot to get. As you may understand I am very unhappy about my diamonds being used with out my doing so. I would like my 300 diamonds back. I am very unhappy about this glitch with the game. I would be really happy to have my diamonds back, I never OK the use or spending of them. I never even had a window pop up to ask if I wanted to use them. As I have said it didn't work at all then it just started using my free turns, and all of my diamonds on it's own. I would really like you to contact me about this issue, and like even more to get my 300 diamonds back. Thank you for you time.

Attencion ppl.Use the Lucky Capsules only AFTER turn free cos if u use before u lose Lucky Capsules turns.

Comment

now why didn't they fix that..... -_- income?

Comment

Working...
      X