Mount !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mount !

Mount upgrade missing or finishing ? ? ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mount.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	436.4 KB
ID:	1768142
    Will become a shinobi at all costs ! ! ! Sorcerer -NatePate [au3]

Glamor the mount you wish to evolve.

Comment

Evolve button now appears only on the mounts that have a evolve version.
      Example : King alabaster ( if you use it ) will have the evolve button.
      Easter bunny if you use it, it won't have ( cause it doesn't have a evolved version yet ).

It's the first hour, of the first day
      It's hard without you, I cannot lie
      You were everything, and could have been
      It's the first summer, of the first year
      Today only rain, knocks on my window
      And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
      It's a universe, that wants me to get off
      Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
      Your arms can no longer warm me
      A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
        Evolve button now appears only on the mounts that have a evolve version.
        Example : King alabaster ( if you use it ) will have the evolve button.
        Easter bunny if you use it, it won't have ( cause it doesn't have a evolved version yet ).
        it would be nice to have somewhere to go to see all the evolved mounts that are available like before, since some of the mounts require other evolutions first. Especially for those that dont have all the mounts and cant see all the other evolutions yet. Someone may have been able to get smoldering steed and the evolution, and sees that they need iron cockatrice to evolve, but if they dont have the cockatrice mount, they wont know they need majestic mount or which ever it is. Then you just end up with a mess and someone complaining cause they cant use what they bought and i know thats probably not the best example, but it was nice seeing all the mounts and evolved forms and being able to plan what you need to buy and what order you need to buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by gemmi View Post
          it would be nice to have somewhere to go to see all the evolved mounts that are available like before, since some of the mounts require other evolutions first. Especially for those that dont have all the mounts and cant see all the other evolutions yet. Someone may have been able to get smoldering steed and the evolution, and sees that they need iron cockatrice to evolve, but if they dont have the cockatrice mount, they wont know they need majestic mount or which ever it is. Then you just end up with a mess and someone complaining cause they cant use what they bought and i know thats probably not the best example, but it was nice seeing all the mounts and evolved forms and being able to plan what you need to buy and what order you need to buy it.
          Yes, you got a point.
          Will see if something can be done about that.

It's the first hour, of the first day
          It's hard without you, I cannot lie
          You were everything, and could have been
          It's the first summer, of the first year
          Today only rain, knocks on my window
          And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
          It's a universe, that wants me to get off
          Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
          Your arms can no longer warm me
          A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

it would also be nice during hot events that when a prize like celestial king can be won. It doesnt say that you need king alabaster to actually be able to use it. I used a lot of diamonds in the capsule toys and that is such a waste.

Comment

If you actually looked in your glamor section there is no celestial king to unlock. Even if there was no requirement for king alabaster in glamor you still wouldn't be able to unlock celestial king because it wouldn't be in the glamor section either way.
              to file a ticket

Comment

Why can't something be put in the description, This is an upgrade? 4 words. By the way, you explained the obvious.

Comment

That is a great idea. You can post your ideas in the suggestion section of the forums.
                  to file a ticket

Comment

Working...
                  X