Folders Not retaining icons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Folders Not retaining icons

I am done putting everything in folders. I did it 2 times and everything keeps coming back out. This obviously wasn't fully tested like everything else.
    Shiny stuff makes me happy!!

S195 Fox's Inn
    JennAngel
    Level 85+

Max Icons you can place in folder is 9. You can create a total of 4 folders.

Do Not Drag Individual icon into the default black folder until you create a new folder.

To create a new folder, click an individual icon to merge with another individual icon.

Lastly, Rename your folder to your liking, example:Blitz, Unused, Finished, Undone, etc

Unless you are talking about something else, show screen shot.

You may go away now. lol
    Last edited by Norman818181; 03-27-2015, 03:07 PM.

Comment

you also neet to make sure you dont accidentally click the default button after you create folders, a tiny little sideways icon near the mini map. That deletes all folders and puts icons back out onto screen. Almost did this a few times myself.

Comment

they literally come back out of the folders. Then when I log in later, they are back. Its the game, not me.

S195 Fox's Inn
        JennAngel
        Level 85+

Comment

Do Not Use "Private" Window that delete your history every time you close the window.

Do Not use any "Add on" that delete your history automatically.

Do Not use any program/function/anti- software in your setting that will automatically delete your history.

Clearing your history will reset to default.

"You may go away now"

Comment

Originally posted by Norman818181 View Post
            Do Not Use "Private" Window that delete your history every time you close the window.

Do Not use any "Add on" that delete your history automatically.

Do Not use any program/function/anti- software in your setting that will automatically delete your history.

Clearing your history will reset to default.

"You may go away now"

none of that is the problem, don't use private windows, add-ons or anything that deletes history, i don't even do it manually

it is purely the game.... it all comes out of folders by itself, if i refresh sometimes it goes back by itself right away, sometimes it takes a few refreshes

S195 Fox's Inn
            JennAngel
            Level 85+

Comment

Obviously you are using some software or program you aren't aware that delete history/track/cookies itself.

You have to check all your system setting, no one can help you since it is your system setting issue.
              (obviously there is no other players putting up any of such thread except you, so i assume it is your system issues and nothing to do with the game, if i am wrong then i am sorry)

Comment

Working...
              X