Can't exchange ZEUS Sword

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't exchange ZEUS Sword

I want to exchange Zeus Sword into a Bow but... i can't!!! Please fix this quick!!Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	499.9 KB
ID:	1768267Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Size:	414.6 KB
ID:	1768268

The zeus weopon cant be swapped at the moment. The feature will be available later on.
    to file a ticket

Comment

When, exactly? and if you guys knew that, why not telling? I've spent around 10k dias to get that sword to find out that i can use it only on my hero. Please make this a top priority! Thanks in advance!

Comment

no exchange and no battle with hecate sword
        Last edited by schivacz; 03-29-2015, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Yes! i must refresh almost every time cuz it's stucks at loading or my dmg won't show and it says i win even if i win or i loose. i must refresh everytime!!! Please fix this within 2-3 days or i'm out of this game and i'll say only bad things(real things) about this game and lower your players number. Fix this is all i ask!
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled4.jpg
Size:	266.4 KB
ID:	1710298

Name:	Untitled5.jpg
Size:	328.6 KB
ID:	1710299

Name:	Untitled6.jpg
Size:	324.2 KB
ID:	1710300

How can i play in CS, GAUNTLET, TC etc. If i have to refresh every time???
          Last edited by caesar796; 03-29-2015, 12:06 PM. Reason: adding images

Comment

Is this happening with all the equipments available at capsule event or just the weapons? And is there an ETA for fix on the weapons exchange? Thank you
            IGN Petal
            Server S231 Withering Fen

Comment

They are working on it but there is no ETA for the fix.
              | | |

Comment

Thank you Edge, do you happen to know if it is just the weapons that are affected by the problem posted by Cesar above? Or rather, can we safely get one of the other gears? Thank you again
                IGN Petal

Comment

Originally posted by CodeJo View Post
                  Thank you Edge, do you happen to know if it is just the weapons that are affected by the problem posted by Cesar above? Or rather, can we safely get one of the other gears? Thank you again
                  I bought helmet as well from capsule toys. It works perfectly.

Comment

Thank you Cesar, hope it gets fixed soon. Good luck
                    IGN Petal

Comment

Originally posted by EdgeLOA View Post
                      They are working on it but there is no ETA for the fix.
                      Sorry Edge but I must say it's a wreal dissapointment to implement something that cannot be used(traded) for all types of class.

Comment

it was the same way when they first implemented Odinsblade. Shouldn't be too long til they implement exchange for the other classes as well.
                        to file a ticket

Comment

Agree with You Rubedo. But, what's the logic of implementing something that U can't use? It;s like going to a car dealer, buy a brand new car but U can't use it because it does not have an engine .It look's nice and shinny but that's all. Someone should think about this right? Or wrong ?
                          We will await for the next update.
                          Thank's , have a great day.

Comment

that's their style it seems just like the fuse gems. Just got to wait out at this point. Have a great day.
                            to file a ticket

Comment

Well, they fix the log issue, i can see fights without refreshing now with the Zeus sword on my hero, but still... I want it on my main char! Make exchange possible soon, please!

Comment

Working...
                              X